Chapter 11

Jenelle

I've been in this room for weeks.I have no concept of time because there's no windows to really tell the time of day.I can only tell based of the meals that I've gotten consistently while being here.He only visits to implement "his trainings" which I no longer have the strength to fight against.The last time I resisted he showed me who was the dominant one and it will never be me.I look down at the bruises still lingering my body.

Flashback

I try to turn but something heavy is wrapped around my midsection.I groan annoyed by the weight. With a huff I slowly open my eyes only to see the face of the devil himself. My breathing quickens at his closeness. Still deep in sleep he doesn't notice that I'm awake.I discreetly try to put some distance between us without waking him.

"What are you doing?"

I freeze and stop breathing hoping that it will make me invisible.He opens His eyes and raises a brow amused at me standing frozen like a statue.

"Kitten I asked you a question."

Away from you fucking psycho.I hope the floor opens up and hell swallows you like your mother should have done.

That's what I wish I could say out loud but I'm not stupid to poke the beast.

"I just wanted to use the bathroom." I whisper.
He nods and I run inside the bathroom and close the door.

I do my hygiene and pace the large bathroom to delay going back outside.As usual he won't let me escape him for too long and easily opens the bathroom door.He blocks the exit dressed only in his boxers that are tented.My eyes widen as he stares at me with lust. At times like these I wish I had more clothes on but this ass keeps me in only silk lingerie.He steps closer and I step back. He frowns clearly annoyed at my actions.I know what I'm doing is stupid because one of his rules is never to step away from him. He takes another step and because I have a death wish I step back again.

His face morphs and I know I really fucked up. He grabs my arm and pulls me to his chest.His brawny arms circle my waist pulling me closer. He stares at me intensely and I whimper.My heart rate increases and I release a shakey breath.He smiles.This is bad.

"Ami scopare con me gattino. Devi amare le tue punizioni." (You love fucking with me kitten.You must love your punishments.)

Fear courses through my veins at what he has planned. I must be really stupid because I lift my knee to hit him in his family jewels.As if he was expecting me to retaliate he blocks it. And that moment I swing my arm around and punch him in the side of his head. That caught him by surprise and he stands there in shock loosening his grip around my waist.

I run out of the bathroom forgetting that this is a sealed room and only him or the maid who brings my food can enter. I look around the room for anything that I can use as a weapon but he was meticulous with arranging this room. there's nothing sharp or heavy enough to hit him with to cause damage.I turn when I hear his ragged breathing. His eyes have a crazed look.

"I-I'm sorry." I squeak as I suffocate on his murderous aura.

He tilts his head " My kitten got claws." He steps closer and I don't dare move to add on to whatever punishment he has in mind.

"Show me what you've got kitten." I stare at him confused as tears and snot run down my face.

He lifts his fists and tells me to lift mine.He can't expect to? I stare at him again to make sure that he's not serious.But this man doesn't run jokes,he's always serious about what he's going to do to hurt me.

"Pl- I don't want to."

He comes closer and grabs my chin roughly
"Put your fucking hands up and fight" he grits out.

He steps back and I raise my shaking hands and form it into a pathetic looking fist. The moment I do he sends a punch to my stomach knocking the air out of me.I fall to my knees trying to breathe and groaning from the shooting pain in my stomach. He pulls me up from the floor.

"We're not done yet."

He rains down blows all over my body. I'm his personal punching bag. What confuses me more is after he inflicts all these bruises and busted my lip.He cleans my wounds and fills the tub for me to ease the bruises he inflicts.

He dries my body and dresses me in in a blue slip then tells me to sit as he combs the knots from my hair before kissing my lips and tucking me into bed.

Flashback over

He brings me endless pain and pleasure but then he's gentle.Being trapped here with no one to speak with, television or books to keep me occupied is slowly getting me to the point of getting excited for his visits.

I need to escape the first chance I get but how could I when he doesn't let me out of this room.I know he wants me to be his little slave and I'll pretend to be until he trusts me then I'll escape.I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling.I frown at the red set I'm wearing.I chose it because it covered more compared to the other lingerie but it still won't be a barrier for his sexual advances.

Can I really escape? I close my eyes and picture my boring life.God I miss just reading a good book while laying in my bed.Shit I wonder if Kristen and Courtney's families are searching for them.Does anyone even know I'm missing? They probably Don't even notice because I'm always distant.

I refuse to pity myself .I'll escape this monster and kill him of I have to.