Chapter 3

***A/N Explicit 18+ if you're not into it, skip it!

They walked up the stairs to YN's apartment and she turned to look at JK.

"Be prepared, Lola gets a bit crazy when I get home. She's also a bit more territorial and hesitant with men in our space. You could imagine why." YN says as she rolls her eyes. She unlocks the door and sure enough, the ball of fur which was Lola came flying out of the bedroom. Lola paused however when she spotted JK. Her hackles raised a bit and she let out a bark. YN quickly went over to her and crouched down to soothe her.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. Momma's ok. I'm fine" YN spoke to Lola soothingly. YN knew it would happen, the invisible scars weren't just on her, but Lola as well. It didn't help that Lola was a certified public access service dog and had some training with personal protection. YN and Lola were a packaged deal.

YN looked over at JK "If you want there are some duck treats in a jar in that closet right there. Give her one of those and she will be your best friend for life." She was nervous that JK would be put off by the over-dramatic dog but he simply chuckled and retrieved one of the treats.

"Hey Lola," He said quietly "I'm not going to hurt you or your mom. I'm here to help make things better." He holds out the treat and smiles as Lola slowly approaching him. It's surprising how dogs react differently in their own environments. She was happy to see him earlier but hesitant now. He was determined to win her over though, especially since she had such a beautiful owner. Lola finally comes over and sniffs him, then suddenly snatches the treat out of his hand. He was startled but then he started to laugh, Lola seemed to deem him worthy and jumped on him, giving him kisses and wagging her tail.

"Well, I'm glad you passed the vibe check" YN stated while smiling. She was happy to see that Lola approved and was willing to be next to JK. Lola wasn't always this way, most people who came over Lola stood between YN and them. Never allowing anyone to close and was always watching. Watching the two of them play warmed her heart. Just then JK looked up and she got caught in his stare. He stood up and walked towards her, opening his arms in invitation. Which she accepted and walked right into them. The feeling of his arms wrapped around her sent warmth coursing through her.

"Mmmmm," she says "you're warm" giggling she looks up to see him looking down at her. "What?" She asks.

"You're beautiful, you know that right?" JK responds.

YN blushes and looks down. JK puts his finger under her chin to make her look up at him again.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks.

"Yes" She quietly responds and his mouth descends on hers.

Their lips meet and Jungkook's hand comes up, cupping YN's face. He runs his tongue along her lips, encouraging her to open for him. Tilting her head she opens and his tongue sweeps in and brushes against hers. YN feels that kiss with every fiber of her being, a pleasant ache settling low in her body. Every part of her body is in contact with his and she couldn't help but moan at the feeling.

JK was overwhelmed by her taste, and her body tight against his. When she moaned he was undone, he let his hands run over the smoothness of her throat and down her arms. Not wanting to assume anything just yet but wanting to feel more of her body. His hands came to settle on her hips just above her jeans. Just barely caressing the line of skin there and he heard her gasp. His hands gripped her hips a bit more firmly and he brings her even closer against his body. There would be no question about what he was feeling or what he wanted to do.

YN broke away from the kiss at the feeling of Jungkook's hardness rubbing against her thigh. She looked into his eyes and saw the corresponding heat there that she herself felt. She reached up and cupped his jaw with her hand and gently kissed him one more time.

Leaning away but not breaking contact, YN tells him "JK, I've never done this before. I generally, as a rule, wait to, well you know. I don't want you to think that I just randomly throw myself at attractive men."

"YN, I don't think that at all. I do know that I want you and I promise that I'll take care of you. If you let me." He responds. He knows that this is a long shot but this woman in front of him makes him feel things that he never has before. He wants to care for her and please her.

"Then come here," she says while taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom. She walks through the door and JK turns around and closes it. Bringing her back around and trapping her against the door.

"If you want to stop at any time, just tell me. I won't be mad, I promise." He murmured before leaning in for another kiss. He let his hands roam over her body gently, slowly raising her shirt and discarding it. His lips trailing their way down the side of her neck to her collar bone. He could feel her hands move under his shirt and along his back.

She wanted to please him and all was fair when it came to lovemaking. She pulled his shirt over his head and stared at what was before her. That six-pack was definitely doing it for her as she ran her fingers along his chest and abs down towards his belt. Feeling bold she grabbed his belt and pulled him closer to her. Feeling the outline of him against her core she brought his mouth back to hers. The kiss turned even more heated as his hands reached for her belt and started to undo it.

"God you're so amazing," he whispered against her mouth.

She smiled against his and said, "No more talking, more kissing".

It was like something in him snapped at that statement and he picked her up bridal style and placed her on the bed. Once she was lying down he finished taking off her pants and stripped out of his own. Both only in their underwear now, he looked at her again and waited. She nodded and motioned him to come to her. Laying gently on her and he kissed her again and then took his kisses south. Tugging her bra straps down he moved the bra out of his way to reach his goal. He flicked his tongue across one nipple as his hand came up to caress the other.

YN's body felt like it was on fire. Feeling JK's mouth roam over her skin made her hot and aching. She reveled in the sensations of his body moving against hers. She felt JK's mouth move further south and was hesitant for a second, but then he peeled away her panties and she felt his fingers swipe through the very heat of her. Arching her back off the bed she moaned out his name "JK, please".

"Anything for you love," he said and he pushed his fingers into her. YN moaned loudly and pulled him up to her to kiss him again. He started to pump his fingers slowly but deeply into her eliciting those moans and gasps were music to his ears. He uses his thumb and pressed against her clit and he could feel her tighten around his fingers.

"What do you want baby" he whispers to her.

"You Jungkook" she answers "Please, I want you inside me now."

He stands up and discards his underwear and lays back on top of her. She reaches down towards him and guides him into her. Feeling her heat surround him, JK groans loudly "You're so wet YN". He slowly thrusts into that heat, feeling her tighten around him was going to make it difficult to last. He looked down at her and saw her eyes close and her mouth open, her heavy breathing urging him on.

YN was lost to the sensation of him thrusting inside her. She felt him move one hand between the two of them as he started to thrust harder and deeper. He starts rubbing his thumb along her clit once more adding just the right amount of stimulation in time with his thrusts. She knew she was going to come any moment.

"JK please, God I'm going to come" She yells.

"Please baby, come on me, let me feel you." He moans.

She lets the sensations take over and yells out his name "Jungkook!"

He feels her tighten around him, he then lifts both of her legs and spreads them wider and he pounds into her through her orgasm, heightening those sensations until he too, comes inside her.

"YN" he murmurs against her skin. All she can do is nod, letting him know silently that it was amazing. He rolls onto his side and brings her close to him. Cuddling they drift off together.