Chapter 17

Jungkook woke up before YN did, looking down at her still sleeping, he gave her a soft kiss. He got up as quietly as he could, grabbed his clothes for rehearsal, and left the room. He walked down to the room that Jimin and Taehyung shared and let himself in with the extra key. The other two men were in various stages of waking up, Tae was just getting out of bed and Jimin sat up with his head in his hands.

Both acknowledged JK as he started to change before asking when they would be ready to leave. Tae just held up his hands showing JK they would be ready to leave in five minutes. None of them were really morning people and each had a hard time waking up. JK was just in a better mood because he had YN here with him now. He had something to look forward to when he finished with the show tonight which made it easier to get up.

"I'm going to order room service and a wake-up call for YN. I'll meet you guys down at the car." JK said as he walked out of the room. He went to Namjoon's room knowing he would be awake already. He walked in grabbed the menu for room service and made the arrangements for YN. Looking over at Namjoon who was awake and sipping his coffee he asked "Where is Kai?"

"He's coming up now, he'll wait outside the room until YN is awake. I'm assuming since you ordered a wake-up call for her and breakfast, that he won't have to wait too long." Namjoon replied.

"No, I just wanted to talk to him really quick and give YN my card for the day."

"You realize you don't have to give her your card you know? She has her own money, I don't know if you realize what she does for work but she's paid rather well."

"I know Joon, I just enjoy treating her. If she wants to use the card she can. If she doesn't then that's her choice."

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know it wasn't a necessity."

"I get it, I'm going to go catch Kai," JK said and walked out the door. Kai was just walking off the elevator when he spotted him.

"Kai," He said waving him over "YN will be awake soon, I ordered room service and a wake-up call. Here's my card for the day. Watch over her and make sure she's to me at least two hours before the show tonight."

"Yes sir," Kai responded as he took the card from JK. "I already looked up salons and stores in the area so I have an idea of where to take her for the day."

JK clapped him on the shoulder and nodded as Namjoon walked out into the hallway. Namjoon motioned for JK and they headed down to the vehicles waiting for them.

A little while later back at the hotel, the phone rang, waking YN up. She rolled over and answered it, "Hello, this is a wake-up call for YN," said the voice. YN responded with a thank you and sat up in bed. Rubbing her eyes she heard a knock on the door. She stood up and hastily threw on some clothes before opening the door.

It was a pleasant surprise to see Kai there but what amazed her was the room service tray. She looked at Kai and he nodded, confirming her thoughts that JK must have gone out of his way to make sure she was taken care of this morning while he was gone. It was so sweet of him, the little things he did for her made her heart swell. No other man has treated her with the same love and respect that Jungkook has in the past couple of weeks.

She sat down and ate her breakfast before grabbing her bag, heading out the door with Kai to start the day. Kai had mentioned over breakfast that he had a few shops in mind and a salon she could go to for her hair and makeup. With that information, he once again handed over JK's black card. This time however she simply rolled her eyes. It was too much, he already paid for the flight, the room, and everything else. She could damn well afford to get her own clothes and her hair done. She took the card and put it in her wallet though nonetheless so that it wasn't lost.