Chapter 12

YN was the first to wake up, she hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep at the venue but it looks as though JK brought her back to the hotel. Looking around she spotted Lola curled up with Tae and Jimin, right in the center of the bed. Laughing to herself she got up and went to the restroom. Looking at herself in the mirror it finally clicked that she wasn't in her own clothes. Shaking her head she knew JK must have undressed her and put her in sweatpants. She was surprised however that she slept through it. After exiting the bathroom she whispered to Lola to come and went to the hotel room door when a sleepy voice caught her attention.

"You need a key to get back in YN," Jimin said to her, sitting up in his bed. "Better yet, I need coffee, I'll go down with you." So he put on his hoodie and a mask. They made their way downstairs and out the back doors where YN had seen a spot of grass for dogs the previous day.

"Thanks for coming down here with me Jimin, I didn't want to wake anyone up." She said

"It's ok, I think this is a good chance to talk." He replied "I'm sorry for how I've been acting. I was just jealous, jealous that what you guys seem to have is serious but also because he's my best friend. I don't want to lose him."

"Oh Jimin, you would never lose him. He loves you guys so much, that's so easy to see. I'm just happy to be here and have fun with you guys. I care about him a lot and I want everyone to be happy."

"Jin was right," he said, "you're pretty amazing. I don't know of another girl who would be as forgiving."

"Jimin, we are all human. You have every right to feel that way. Promise me in the future, if there is one, that if anything comes up that you're worried about just come talk to me. I'm always here to listen, I'm here for you." She turned around and gave him a reassuring hug. He returned it by squeezing her and picking her up.

"Deal, but now I seriously need coffee." He said as they turned around to go inside. Just as they were going to walk in YN heard her name being shouted. She stopped dead in her tracks recognizing the voice. She looked at Jimin with a terrified look on her face. He turned to look behind her and saw the man who was walking towards them. He didn't have a camera and he had shouted YN's name not his. So this man must know her, then it sank in, God it was the Ex. He didn't have the energy for this BS right now. They were almost to the door, he slid his key card back into the slot and opened it. The hand he had on YN's wrist was abruptly removed as she was yanked out of his grasp. Jimin turned around just in time to see Lola insert herself between YN and the threat.

YN was trying to stay calm. She knew she was with Jimin so Mark couldn't do anything. The door was open and all she needed to do was get into and close the door. "Jimin, can you please take Lola before Mark gets hurt. We don't need a scene with this coward bleeding on the ground." She stood with her head held high, refusing to back down or lower her gaze from Mark's eyes.

"You stupid slut, first that guy JK and now this asshole?" Mark yelled at her.

She felt Jimin take Lola's leash from her hand behind her back. She motioned to him to go inside with the dog. Jimin understood what she was trying to do and brought Lola through the doorway and kept holding it open for YN.

"Go away Mark, no one wants you here." She said as she stepped back closer to the door.

"Oh so someone is trying to be brave today huh?" Mark smirked at her. He was going to make her pay for making him look and feel like a fool. He raised his hand towards her and watched her flinch, taking satisfaction in the way he could still make her cower. "Oh come on now, don't play the abuse card. I'm not going to hurt you." He said.

"No Mark, you're not going to hurt me. Goodbye." She said as she pushed him backward and moved through the door with Jimin slamming it behind her. "Let's go please," She told Jimin.