Chapter 9

YN woke up to half of her body being pinned to the bed by JK's heavy arm and leg. He was sprawled on the bed in such a way he resembled a large clingy starfish. Lola was sleeping quietly on the floor due to the lack of bed space available. YN slowly began the process of moving out from underneath JK, gently lifting his arm up from its place across her waist. As she placed his arm down on the bed next to him, he emitted a loud snore startling her. She looked up at his face and breathed a sigh of relief to see he was still fast asleep. Lola though seemed to have other plans. She had woken up at the sound of JK's snore and she promptly jumped on the bed and laid across the two people currently occupying it. Waking Jungkook up with her movements.

"Hey" YN whispered.

Without so much as a response, JK simply adjusted his position and pulled her body closer to his. Nuzzling his face into her throat, his breath blew across her skin as he asked "what time is it, baby?"

YN had to admit, the man had the sexiest morning voice she had ever heard.

"Mmmm thank you," he said, "But I think the view I have is sexier than my voice."

She blushed as she realized that she had spoken out loud. It seemed as though her brain-to-mouth filter was non-existent this morning. "what time are we supposed to go meet your friends" she asked, reaching up to run her hands through his messy hair.

"In about an hour or so. We should probably get up" he replied as he continued to kiss his way down her neck and to her shoulders. She sucked in a breath as shivers ran down her spine. She felt his teeth nip at the tender skin where her shoulder met her throat and his tongue darted out to soothe away the sting.

"D-d-do we have t-to get up right now" she stuttered.

"Well, I mean we could possibly multi-task." He said, his hand making its way down her body and slipping under the pajamas she was wearing.

"M-m-multi-task?" She couldn't think straight with his lips nibbling at her ear. She could feel his fingers moving her underwear aside, sliding up to where he could feel the wetness between her thighs.

"Mmmhmm, let's go shower" he withdrew his hand from her pants agonizingly slow and stood up next to the bed.

She could clearly see the outline of how much he wanted her at that moment. Reaching out she took him into her hand over the boxers and said "Lead the way handsome."

Moving her hand aside JK picked her up in his arms and made his way to the shower. They made short work of each other's clothes, touching and tasting as they went.

JK turned YN around and said, "Place your hands on the wall princess." She did as she was told as JK brought her hips towards him. He stroked up through her heat and plunged his fingers inside her. Hearing her moan out his name, he began pumping his fingers harder and faster.

YN felt the pleasure begin to build inside of her but it wasn't enough. She wanted all of him inside her "JK please, please fuck me, I need you."

"Anything for my princess," he said as he finally entered her. "I won't be able to last long baby" picking up the pace of his thrusts he reached around to between her thighs once more and rubbed her clit.

"God JK, yes, just like that."

"Say my name again baby"

"Jungkook!"

"Louder, let them know who's fucking you." He began thrusting even harder into her heat.

"JUNGKOOK!" she screamed as her climax hit her.

Feeling her come around him triggered his own release. "God baby, that was... amazing."

He pulled out of her and turned her around to face him. Leaning down to give her a soothing kiss on the lips, he reached out to grab the soap. They took turns lathering each other up with the soap, memorizing every inch of the other person. After finishing the shower they got dressed and got ready to leave.