Chapter 7

Jungkook walked away from the other members and dialed the number that YN had given him earlier. The line continued to ring and eventually went to voicemail. He hesitated for a moment wondering if texting her would be better but decided to leave her a voicemail to let her know when he would be available to come back over. She already knew he was planning on coming back so JK didn't think about it again and headed back to the stage to continue practicing for the show.

YN had just gotten home when her phone went off, her hands were full and she figured she would call whoever it was, back later. There wasn't anything that was pressing since work was still out for the break. Putting away her groceries she noticed the slight disarray that was her apartment. She started to clean and organize the apartment, after some time passed and the chores were done she remembered what the girls had said at the supermarket earlier in the day. She was curious about what K-pop group was putting on a show in town and she wondered why she was only just hearing about it. She walked over to her computer and pulled up her web browser, searching for nearby concerts in her area. Seeing the most recent post about a group named BTS, she clicked on the link when she suddenly heard her doorbell ring. She quickly got up and answered her door and the sight that greeted her left her breathless.

JK was standing on the other side of the door with a bouquet of roses and the sweetest grin on his face. Suddenly her heart started to race and YN felt faint, everything happened at once. Lola barked and alerted YN a bit too late as she blacked out. JK was startled by the turn of events and dropped the roses to catch her as she fell but managed instead to grab her wrist and yank her towards him sending both of them tumbling to the ground.

JK didn't know what to do nor did he know why YN would pass out like that. Then he remembered her saying that Lola was a service dog. The dog in question was currently licking her owner's face and pawing at her chest, it looked as if she was trying to wake YN up. He checked to make sure she was breathing but she was extremely pale, worried he grabbed his phone and dialed the only person he knew could help him.

"Namjoon, Namjoon please, I don't know what happened. First, she looked at me and she was surprised and the next she was collapsing. I don't know what to do."

"Hey JK ok, tell me where you are, send me your location. I'll get there, call an ambulance, the emergency line is 911 here. It's going to be ok, don't go anywhere."

"Joon, she has a service dog, what happens if something is really wrong. I didn't ask her why she had Lola, I didn't want to be rude and she didn't offer up the information."

"It's going to be ok JK, you need to call for help ok. I'll get there, I'm hanging up now."

The line went dead and JK knew he needed to call for help. It had only been a minute since she collapsed but she hasn't stirred.

Dialing 911 JK got a hold of the authorities and they dispatched an ambulance to their location. He held YN as Lola laid next to her with her head on her owner's legs.

"YN it's ok, I have you, I promise it's going to be ok. I just need you to wake up for me" he said as he kissed her forehead. He could hear the sirens in the distance and the sounds of slamming doors. Heavy footsteps pounded up the stairs and JK looked up to see not just Namjoon but J-Hope and Suga as well. They ran over to JK and YN who were still on the floor in the hallway. Lola though immediately lifted her head and eyed the newcomers with hesitancy. JK put his palm on her head and whispered soothingly to her and she went back to paying attention to YN.

Namjoon knelt down next to JK and saw the state of the woman in his lap. She was extremely beautiful but her skin was leached of color with a sheen of sweat on her brow. "Did she fall too hard or hit her head?" he asked. "And don't worry, the medics weren't too far behind us."