Chapter Three

< Chapter Three, Only A Kiss >

•••

I fell asleep about an hour later i woke up to little rock's being thrown at my window i got up and looked out my window and saw theo who just waved for me to come outside i walked downstairs and outside.

"what are you doing?" i laughed

"i wanted to see you after the whole-"

i cut him off "i'm really sorry about that, once stiles doesn't like someone he doesn't trust them but he's normally right"

"do you trust me?"

"i don't know i haven't seen you since fourth grade i have to say you are way hotter now" i paused and put my hand over my mouth "that was my inside voice"

"you think i'm hot?" he laughed

"mhhh i really wish i didn't say that this is worse than my crush on you in the third grade... oh god"

"wow you really just confess a lot when you're nervous"

"nervous? i'm not nervous pft no way" i said awkwardly

"i'm a werewolf cal i know you're nervous"

"oh right i forgot about that so like right now you can hear my heart beating like really fast?"

"yeah i didn't think someone's heart could beat that fast" he smiled

"i'm nervous not sure why i don't normally get nervous i'm more guarded especially after allison"

"who's allison?"

"she was my best friend scott's first love"

"was what happened"

"she was killed she died saving us" i gave a weak smile

"i'm sorry"

"it's fine but it's really cold want uhm maybe come upstairs talk for a bit?"

"well i- sure yeah sounds great"

"really? ha uhm cool cool" i smiled

he returned the smile and we walked to my room being quiet trying not to wake my dad or stiles.

"Nice room is that a mouse?" he walked over to my mouse cage

"yeah i've had him for a little while now"

"how... nice" he hesitated

"no nobody really likes the mouse they find it weird i find them cute"

"why were you following me?"

"oh hehe uhm well i don't really trust you or didn't not that i completely do but we watched you all day and didn't see anything"

"you were watching me all day?"

"yeah stiles and all he's my brother and i couldn't just let him go alone then liam wanted to come with"