Chapter Thirty-three

< 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 33. >

↳ "𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘮 𝘶𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘣 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘵" ↲

⇨ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦,
𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭 ⇦

___________ ☆ ___________

i woke up to a noise which sucked it was the first time i actually had gotten any sleep in the past four days since ky and theo left, i got up and walked to the kitchen to see someone in my fridge.

"who the hell are you?" i said grabbing a knife

"you don't have eggs?" he asked searching through the fridge

"i ate the last one yesterday... who the hell are you?" i asked again

he walked towards the sink and took his hood off turning towards me "i'm uhm.. i'm caleb beckett your dad sent me"

i chuckled "yeah right my dads dead he died five years ago"

"did you ever see a body?"

i bit my tongue and thought about it "well no but he's dead"

"he's not he's in hiding... he sent me here"

"so you know my dad?"

"yep"

"wait a minute i remember you! you and your friend faye"

"yeah... and you helped me get control on my first full moon"

___________ ☆ ___________

"okay assuming i believe assuming my dad is alive and you're telling the truth why'd he send you here?"

"to help you he's been keeping an eye on you and your brother"

"well i don't need help with anything neither does stiles, so goodbye" i turned him around my hands on his shoulders he turned around grabbing my hands

"i'm telling the truth and you do with your dark side i told you he's been keeping a eye on you he thinks you could use some help"

i nodded "if you're telling the truth-"

"which i am"

"shh let me finish if you're telling the truth and you really know my dad tell me something he told you about anything anything i would know"