Chapter Thirty-One

< 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31. > 

↳ "𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦" -𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 ↲

⇨ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦,
𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘺 ⇦

___________ ☆ ___________

"callie are you alright?"

theo asked again but i wasn't paying any attention i finally snapped out of it and nodded.

"are you sure? looked like you were having a nightmare"

"i'm fine"

"callie i can tell you're lying, and before you say anything else i know it's probably because of what happened to you in the last five years but uhm you don't have to tell me but if you want to talk i'm here"

"thanks... you seem different nicer less i want more power" i joked

"i don't care about that anymore" we locked eyes i kissed him on the cheek and got up grabbing coffee and sitting on the couch theo followed shortly after.

theo sat beside me "uhm it was complete torture" i paused "the five years felt like hundreds for me.. nothing but torture reliving everything bad i've ever done every death allison's my moms the people i killed i see it all the time... when i close my eyes when i sleep"

theo didn't say anything he just grabbed my hand and listened.

"i don't know what to do"

"you get through it" theo nodded "it's hard but you have to get through it"

"i can't"

"yes you can"

"i just need time" i paused "that's what you were going to say right?"

"no" he shook his head "but you need to work through your issues"

"they aren't issues it's just complete and total torture all the time and the only time i felt comfort was with ky and lydia doesn't trust me"

"work through your trauma gain her trust"

"mhm" i nodded then took a sip of my coffee

___________ ☆ ___________

"i'm going off no sleep here scott don't judge me"