Chapter Thirty

< 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30. >

↳ "make some bacon for me?" ↲

⇨ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺,
𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 ⇦

___________ ☆ ___________

Callies Pov:

i knocked on scott's old house thinking they would still be there melissa opened the door she looked at me shocked.

"callie? you're- you're up" she smiled and hugged me

"where's stiles? i checked his apartment place was empty" i said as i pulled away from the hug

"i'll call him" she nodded and welcomed me in.

We waited for stiles to come i assume she told him i was back but i couldn't say she left the room when she got on the phone with him. i wonder how long i had been gone. we heard a knock on the door melissa got up and told me to stay put, before i knew it stiles and melissa walked into the kitchen.

"ca- callie?" stiles said shocked i smiled and walked to him and hugged him. stiles pulled away "callie how are you here?"

"i don't know i thought you did something all i remember is being in a terrible pain then i woke up in the dread doctors tunnels i came here"

"theo" stiles said under his breath

"theo? theo is the one who brought me back?"

"he's the only one who was still trying we all kinda gave up"

"what? it couldn't have a been that long and you guys gave up"

"callie you've been out for five years"

"what?" i said shocked

"cal it's been five years" he repeated

___________ ☆ ___________

Shortly after stiles explained we went back to his house he seemed excited to show me something.

"woah nice place" i smiled

stiles opened the door and a little girl came running from upstairs and hugged stiles.

"hi daddy" she smiled and pulled away