💖 The women, oh the WoMeN 💖

Mort was caressing King Julian's feet like usual, admiring his delicate toes. He gently kissed King Julian's feet whispering sweet nothings to his cute little tootsies. Mort was so entranced by King Julian's feet that he didn't realise when a strange little coconut rolled into the room. The coconut creeped behind Mort slowly rolling towards King Julian's trotters. The coconut joined Mort and begun caressing Julian's feet with the same amount of passion as Mort. Mort was shocked. He had never seen anyone appreciate King Julian's feet with as much dedication and love as himself. The coconut glared at Mort.
"King Julian's toes are mine" the creepy coconut declared to Mort as he proceeded to deeply inhale the scent of King Julian's tootsies. Mort was taken back by the coconut's boldness.
"King Julian's feet are no one's property" Mort argued.
"You can't selfishly keep his toes to yourself" Mort proceeded getting increasingly angry.
"His toes are mine" the coconut repeated.
Mort was begining to see red. Without thinking Mort went into a murderous rage and lunged at the coconut.
"King Julian's feet are the kingdoms not yours" screamed Mort as he attacked. Mort wrapped his tail around the coconut in an attempt to strangle him. He clawed at the coconut, his talons seeping under the coconuts skin. Bloodshed.