💖 shawty got sexual techniques 💖

The coconut had left leaving the sleeping King Julian And Mort alone. Mort looked up to King Julian on the bed only to see his eyes were wide open. How long had he been awake, how much had he heard? King Julian sat up looking at Mort.
"What the fuck was that Mort?". This was the first time King Julian had said anything other than "No Mort" to him. Mort was astounded by King Julian's grand words. Mort was so delighted that he couldn't help but lunge at King Julian's toes. Mort deeply inhaled King Julian's stinky toes. The smell of King Julian's piggies left Mort feeling ecstatic but he needed more. Mort separated King Julian's sticky toes and began licking in-between them. It tasted divine. Mort licked his lips and whipped out a jar of peanut butter out of his ass along with a knife. He dug the knife into the peanut butter spreading it in-between King Julian's toes. Mort proceeded to whip out some jam and added it to the mix. King Julian's tootsies were dripping with peanut butter and jam. Mort was about to dig into the feast he had prepared until King Julian finally spoke.
"No Mort". Mort looked to the floor, disappointment taking over him.
"W-why not my King" Mort cried.
"No Mort" King Julian repeated. King Julian's words were final. Mort walked out his head hung low. Maybe Mort would get to enjoy the sweet taste of King Julian's peanut butter toes another day. Mort exited King Julian's room but a strange round figure stood waiting for him.