💖 mass genocide 💖

The coconut and Mort stopped kissing to look at King Julian in confusion.
"What happened to you king" More asked in concern. King Julian was in a panicked state as he nervously looked around.
"The- the vampires" King Julian huffed out, sweat rolling off of his forehead.
"What vampires" Mort said as he put down the coconut running towards King Julian.
"Edward Cullen..." King Julian looked at the ground, the previous events replaying his mind. The coconut ran to the King in attempt to comfort him.
"Who's Edward Cullen?" The coconut asked.
"He's a v-vampire, he attacked us during the wedding"
"W-wedding?!" The coconut and Mort questioned in sinc.
"You were gonna get married?" Mort looked to the ground a slight bit of disappointment crossing his face. The coconut noticed this, could Mort have feelings for King Julian?
"We need to flee" King Julian announced.
"Where there's nowhere to run to?" The coconut panicked.
"No, we must fight for our home" Mort interrupted looking off into the distance.
King Julian and the coconut looked at Mort with admiration. He was right. How could they abandon their home so easily.
"It's decided we will fight the vampires" King Julian nodded in agreement.
"Follow me besties" King Julian led them to his house and into the basement.
"I didn't know you had a basement" Mort looked around shocked.
"There's a lot you don't know about me" King Julian winked at Mort. Mort tried to cover the pink tint spreading across his face.
"Here we are" King Julian gestured to the wall in front of them. It was covered with all kinds of weapons. Without a second thought Mort walked up to the wall grabbing a rocket launcher. The coconut then grabbed a machete. King Julian and the coconut stocked up on garlic and wooden stakes. It was time for war.