💖 berries and cream 💖

Mort and the mysterious coconut fought till dawn. Mort had won this fight but would he win the war? The injured coconut rolled away in defeat. But this wouldn't be the last of coconut man. Mort felt lost, he had never had someone try to steal King Julian's feet away from him. But at the same time no one had ever had the same interest for King Julian's feet as him. Mort was conflicted, was this mysterious coconut gonna be a friend or foe? Or perhaps the coconut would be more than a friend. Mort shook away the thought and proceeded with his day as usual, caring for King Julian's feet with utmost care and love. The entire day Mort felt on edge. He couldn't shake of the feeling that someone or something was watching him and King Julian. Despite Mort's worries the day went on without issue, that was until Mort was woken by a strange sound in the middle of the night. It was coming from King Julian's quarters. Mort rushed to King Julian's room in panic. Within the darkness of King Julian's room he could see nothing out of the ordinary. Mort turned on the lights scanning the room with precision. But there was nothing. Mort scuttered across the wooden floor boards towards King Julian's grand bed. He sighed with relief at the image of King Julian's beautiful peaceful face. Mort placed a delicate kiss on King Julian's cheek. Mort's eyes darted towards the end of King Julian's bed where his elegant toes poked out of the sheets. Mort delicately removed the sheet to fully expose King Julian's feet but instead it revealed the very same coconut from this morning aggressively suckling at King Julian's feet. Mort gasped in horror. The coconuts eyes widened at the sight of Mort. Mort and the coconut stared at each other in silence. The coconut remaining crouched over King Julian's lovely toes. It hadn't occured to Mort until now but the coconuts eyes were rather stunning. The coconuts pupils were a deep brown just like the delicious poop Mort had squatted out this morning.
"Beautiful" Mort quietly spoke not realising his thoughts had slipped out.
"What was that?" The coconut questioned.
"Oh err n-nothing" Mort blushed, embarrassment taking over him.
"What are you doing with King Julian's precocious little tootsies anyways?" Mort questioned after putting his embarrassment behind.
"Why I was nibbling on his toes of course" the coconut stated nonchalantly.
"Y-you were biting his toes" Mort screamed shocked. The coconut quickly but it's finger atop Morts lips silencing him. The coconuts finger grazing Morts soft lips. Mort quickly pulled away from the coconuts hands. Blush yet again creeping across Morts face.
"I wasn't biting his toes" the coconut said rolling his eyes.
"I was nibbling them, that's much more delicate and loving than biting them" the coconut scoffed at Morts accusation. Maybe Mort had misjudged the coconut.
"Well you've really killed the mood in here so I'm gonna go" the coconut said as it rolled off the bed.
"Don't go" Mort called without thinking. The coconut paused, turning to face Mort. Mort didn't know what to say to stop the coconut from leaving, nor did he know why he wanted the coconut to stay.
"If you have nothing to say then I'll be on my way" the coconut continued to roll away towards the window it entered through. Mort fell to the ground in defeat.