💖 Gays wear shoes 💖

🤰Segsi time skip🤰
Mort woke up in his bed. As he begun to stretch the memories of last night hit him like a truck. Mort and the coconut had shared a passionate kiss last night. Mort blushed furiously.
"H-he s-sucked on my t-toes" Mort stuttered to himself quickly covering his mouth with his hand in shock. Mort could have never expected the events of last night. He was shocked, but he wasn't mad. It wasn't like the kiss was bad, Mort quite liked it actually. But to kiss coconut man, someone he had met only a day ago. Mort couldn't help but feel like a slut.
"Is coconut man going to think I'm a dirty little cum dumpster whore?" Mort thought aloud panick setting in. Mort didn't want the coconut thinking so little of him. Mort wasn't easy, Mort wasn't a whore. In fact this had been Mort's first kiss. A pink tint covered Mort's cheeks. How could he let this toe obsessed coconut steal away his first kiss. Mort yet again begun seeing red at the thought of the coconut ruining his first kiss. It was decided, Mort was gonna show the coconut a piece of his mind. Mort got out of bed and slipped on a pair of fashionable black and white converse. He then put together a drippy outfit, glancing at himself in the mirror. Mort looked rather handsome in his My Chemical Romance shirt and his black skin tight jeans. Mort stormed out of his room on his way to find coconut man. It wasn't until he was out the door that he realised he wouldn't even know where to begin. Mort knew nothing about coconut man, he didn't even know where he came from yet he had shared his first kiss with him. Mort got angrier as he stomped around the kingdom aimlessly. Mort searched far and wide for the coconut but he was nowhere to be seen. There was only one other place to check, King Julian's room. Mort ran as fast as his little stompers could take him until he was right outside King Julian's door. Without knocking Mort swung the door open. As he had thought. King Julian and the coconut were sitting together sipping tea. The tea had a pungent yet familiar smell that filled the room, it was nice. Mort stormed towards the coconut. Before Mort could say anything the coconut poured some of the tea into his mouth. Mort remembered the taste instantly. The lovely flavour of toes.
"What's your thoughts on this splendid tea this coconut made for me Mort" said King Julian as he took another sip.
"It tastes lovely King Julian" Mort said bowing in the presence of the king.
"Indeed I made it with the finest ingredients" the coconut chirped in. It was then that Mort remembered what he was here for. He furrowed his brows as he glared at the coconut in front of him.
"I think we need to talk" Mort said trying to hold back his anger in front of his dear king. The coconut only raised a brow faking confusion. Morts anger only increased at the facade the coconut was putting on in front of the king.
"Mort do sit down" King Julian said interrupting Morts train of thought. Mort bowed his head doing as told. The coconut handed Mort a cup of the toe tea. Mort took another sip, he couldn't deny that the tea was good. Mort took a breath to calm himself down and spoke
"Good soup".