💖 blue is the colour of toes 💖

King Julian had left his little tea party with Mort and the coconut early. For King Julian had made plans with a certain pony. King Julian ran towards their planned meet up spot. When he arrived he saw a certain purple pony waiting alone. She looked around until her eyes met with King Julian's.
"Twilight Sparkle I didn't keep you waiting did I?" King Julian spoke. King Julian and that little purple bitch had been forced into an arranged marriage to unite nations. At first both of them protested but after sitting down one and one they found that they had chemistry. Today was the day they were to be married and both Twilight and King Julian were sick with nerves. Twilight Sparkle hooves clamped across the ile. King Julian jaw dropped as he watched the beautiful twilight sparkle glide towards him. Once twilight reached the end of the ile her eyes met with king Julian's.
"Do you take this pony to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do" King Julian said as he gently nodded his head.
"And do you take this king to be your husband and such?"
"I do"
"Any objections?"
"I object" Mordecai stood up causing the church to fall silent.
"She is the woman I love!" Mordecai exclamed.
"Who, me?" King Julian gestured to himself with a puzzled expression on his face.
"What no? I'm in love with twilight sparkle" Mordecai explained. Everyone in the church gasped. Amongst the panick Edward Cullen burst through the doors of the church.
"I OBJECT!!!!!" Everyone turned to face Edward in shock. Edwards began attacking people's toes, sucking their blood dry. It didn't take long for people to start turning into vampires. Everyone was sucking each others toe blood. The only toes who remained unsucked were King Julian's. The king held out his emergency garlic for potential vampire attacks.
"Begone vampire scum" King Julian waved his garlic in front of him as he slowly backed towards the door. Before he could escape Jess sprung out from the crowd leaping towards King Julian. King Julian screamed as Jess the cannibal bit off one of his toes. King Julian just managed to escape with the rest of his toes in tact.