My friends said you were crazy Lucy so I reminded them that you are a sweetheart

King Julian, Mort and the coconut drank their tea together tension filling the room along with the sweet smell of toes.
"So besties how's everyone's day going" King Julian asked sipping on his tea with grace.
"My day has been going just swimmingly my king" Mort said as he glared at coconut man across the table.
"My day has also been just great but last night was even better" the coconut said winking at Mort. Mort flushed as red as a tomato at the coconuts comment. Luckily King Julian didn't notice. King Julian's eyes widened as he looked at the time.
"I must go" King Julian announced as he ran out the door leaving the coconut and Mort alone with their tea. Mort stood up walking towards the coconut.
"I can't believe you" Mort said tapping his foot on the floor.
"Why are you mad you seemed to enjoy it last night" the coconut said raising a brow.
"B-but you stole my first.." Mort stopped himself. The coconuts eyes widened.
"Don't tell me..." Mort quickly covered the coconuts mouth. The coconut removed his hands.
"I took your toe virginity?" The coconut gasped.
"What no, my toe virginity was taken a long time ago. You stole my first kiss" Mort screamed. He was seeing red again. Without thinking Mort attacked the coconut picking him up like a bowling ball and throwing him across the room. The coconut smashed against the wall. Coconut milk started leaking out of the crack Mort had made on the coconuts head. Mort slowly walked towards the coconut clenching his fists ready for round two.
"STOP! This isn't you" the coconut grabbed Morts hands desperately clenching onto him.
"This isn't you, you can get past this" the coconut continued, the grasp on Morts hands tightening. Mort espaced the coconuts grasp and his hands fell to the floor. The coconut was right. Mort would regret doing this. Mort looked down at the coconut only to turn away. Mort walked out the door leaving the bleeding coconut alone. Mort found the nearest person and told them to get a doctor. What had come over Mort, this wasn't him, he was better than this. Mort went to his room and fell into his bed. If the coconut hadn't brung him back to his senses what would he have done. Could Mort really kill a man or a coconut.