💖 Coconut man 💖

It was the coconut. He hadn't left after all. It was clear the coconut had heard Mort being rejected by the look on his face. Mort was embarrassed. Mort tried to hide how much the rejection had hurt him but failed. Tears began pouring from Mort's eyes as the coconut smoothly rolled towards him.
"Don't cry babygirl, you remind me of Harry Styles too much for you to cry" the coconut whispered as he wiped away Mort's tears. Mort sobbed into the coconuts warm embrace. Nor Mort or the coconut said a word as Mort's desperate cries filled the room. It was until Mort's cries had turned into nothing but soft whimpers that either of them spoke.
"You're right I am hot" Mort said gathering his confidence.
"That's not what I said I- nevermind" the coconut stopped himself, it wasn't like he didn't think Mort was attractive. The coconut and Mort let go of their embrace as Mort wiped his flushed cheeks dry. The coconut looked into Mort's eyes that were left glossy his the tears. It was then that the coconut had an idea, he smirked. Mort watched as the coconut got on all fours.
"C-coconut man?" Mort stuttered. The coconut untied Mort's dashing sneakers slipping them off his feet. The coconut slowly slid off Mort's Nike socks revealing Mort's little piggies. The coconut unhinged it's mouth allowing for Morts tiny toes the enter. Once in his mouth the coconut begun swirling his tongue around Morts toes. The coconut thoroughly licked Morts feet. Even slurping up the left over Cheeto dust in-between his toes. The coconut continued to suck and nibble on Mort's toes with a perfect balance of roughness and care. When the coconut was finally done with Mort's foot it was left so clean that it almost sparkled. Mort looked at his dazzling toes in awe. But the coconut wasn't done yet, there was still another foot. The coconut enhaled the other foot giving it the same treatment. When both feet were lefts shining the coconut got up off the floor and passionately kissed Mort. Morts mouth was overwhelmed with the taste of his own toes. It was delightful. Mort and the coconut exchanged spit until they both needed to catch their breath. The coconut looked at Mort and spoke.
"Do you like that"