Attack!

*Double update!*

No one's pov:-

"Yah, Jungkook! Stop splashing water on me. " Jimin yelled, swimming faster, as the older had found him as his new target.

"Nope! " Jungkook said with a wide smirk, moving faster, that he was almost behind the beta.

"He would never change. " Yoongi exclaimed, sitting on the shore with Taehyung. They both were the only ones who were out of the water. Yoongi doesn't like going in the water, and Taehyung is too shy to take off his clothes. So they both ended up being together and observing the other's playing.

"Tae. " Jin called out, slowly coming closer to the omega. "Why don't you also play with us?" Jin asked, and Taehyung suddenly felt his cheeks heat up.

"I am fine watching you all here, Hyung. " Taehyung said.

"I think you would never listen to me. " Jin said, and a wide smirk was visible on his lips. Taehyung found it surprising, and he quickly turned around with the sound of footsteps. That's when Jimin and Krystal threw Yoongi and Taehyung in the water.

They both laughed out loud, looking at the two bewildered wolves, while Jin was floating on one side with a wide grin on his face.

"I hate water! " Yoongi exclaimed, trying to get out of the water, but got thrown inside again by Jimin. This time Hoseok caught him. "You're not going anywhere, Yoongles! " Hoseok exclaimed, pulling the whining alpha farther from the shore.

Meanwhile, Jungkook took Taehyung by surprise by holding the younger's waist from behind. "You don't like to play with us, hm?" Jungkook whispered, licking the omega's earlobe.

"I w-was shy. " Taehyung muttered, trying his best to compose himself.

"And why's that?" Jungkook asked, turning the omega so that he could look directly in the omega's eyes. Taehyung's hands were on the older's broad chest, which was enough to get him flustered.

"I d-don't want to take off m-my clothes. " Taehyung replied, lowering his face to hide his flushed cheeks.

Taehyung's sudden confession made Jungkook chuckle. 'He's sure a shy one. ' Jungkook thought as he looked at the flustered omega. "No one said that you have to take off clothes to come inside the water. Jungkook said, raising Taehyung's face with a thumb. The sight of Taehyung's face had almost got him aroused, black bangs sticking to his forehead, flushed cheeks, and soaked face. 'Beautiful. ' He thought.

Just then, a splash of water came, soaking their upper bodies. They both turned, and Namjoon and Joshua were the ones under guilt. "Someone had been too lovey-dovey. " Joshua yelled and then swam towards the shore because he knew he ruined a moment.

"You got to pay for that! " Jungkook yelled and swam towards them, while others would laugh their lungs out, looking at Joshua swimming for his life, while Jungkook chased him like prey.

Taehyung suddenly remembered about Yerin and looked around, but he didn't see her anywhere. 'Maybe she went towards the bags. ' Taehyung thought before joining others.

Meanwhile, Yerin closely inspected her surroundings, and when she was sure that no one was watching her, she took out her phone and texted her mate. She got an instant reply, and she texted back some details before closing her phone and joining the group.

"Aren't you all tired yet?" Yerin spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.

"A little bit. " Jungkook said.

"Well, I am tired as hell. " Jimin said, resting his head over the surface. "I think we should search for lunch, and then we can go back and have some rest?"