Heat

Credit to the artist:- @kiss_kv on twitter

No one's pov:-

In the morning, Taehyung woke up with a growling stomach. He remembered not having dinner last night. Maybe that's why he was hungry now. Looking around, he found himself in a mess of clothes and pillows and frowns. 'Did I make this?' Taehyung thought, and with a groan, he got up from the bed and picked up the pillows arranging them in the perfect order. He kept all the clothes back into the closet before heading towards the shower. 

After a small shower, he came out and saw Jin standing at the door. "Good morning, Tae! " Jin greeted with a smile on his face.

"Good morning, Hyung. " Taehyung replied with a smile while drying his hair.

"Are you hungry? " Jin asked.

"Yeah. I remember I didn't have dinner yesterday." Taehyung says.

"Jimin came to call you, but since you were sleeping, so we decided not to wake you up. " Jin replied.

"Is Jungkook coming today?" Taehyung asked.

"Yea. He texted, saying that he would reach till noon. " Jin said, and the omega pouted hearing it.

"He didn't even bother calling me. " Taehyung said.

"Do you even check your phone? Jungkook said he was trying to message you the whole night and even texted you early in the morning. " Hearing the older's words, Taehyung rushed to grab his phone, and sure he does have gotten messages from Jungkook and a few missed calls.

"How can I not see? " Taehyung whined with pouty lips.

"It's alright. Let's have breakfast. Jungkook would be coming back anyway. " Jin said.

"Alright. " Taehyung mumbled. They both went out of the room and walked towards the dining hall. Jin wondered if Taehyung even knew his heat was approaching.

"Uhm, Tae?" Jin whispered with a nervous voice.

"Yea?" Taehyung asked, narrowing his eyes at the older. It is rare for Jin to get shy or nervous around him. The last time Jin got nervous around him was when he got his periods for the first time.

"Do you know your heat is coming?" Jin asked, scratching his nape.

"W-when?" Taehyung asked with surprise and sudden fear in his voice.

"I don't know. Maybe tomorrow or the day after.  " Jin said. "You will know it. "

"Does that mean Jungkook would have his rut too?" Taehyung asked, biting his lips, to avoid the flush on his face.

"Sure he will. I don't think it would be his first rut since he is already 20. " Jin replied, not realizing the hurt in omega's eyes.

'It won't be his first. Does that means he did it already with someone else?' Taehyung thought and bit his lips harder. He had conserved himself for his mate, and then the thought of his mate not waiting for him and being intimate with someone else doesn't settle well with his heart.

They both sat at the dining table, where all of them were busy in their conversations. None of them uttered about what they saw last night. They all talked about things from here and there before starting to pack for the school.

Taehyung denied coming to school since he still felt tired and wanted to wait for Jungkook to come back. He was still craving for Jungkook's scent.

Once everyone left, Taehyung again sat in the room, staring at nothing in particular. Till Jungkook doesn't arrive, he decides to do his study but ends up sleeping and curling around Jungkook's pillow, holding it closer to his nose, to smell the scent of the older.