Last month

No one's pov:-

Taehyung was already in the ninth month, and if he said the pregnancy was difficult before, well, he takes his words back because the 9th month is nothing but hell.

He had problems with everything, walking, sleeping, eating, talking. The only good thing was he had Jungkook with him all the time, as alpha Hyung Sik and Namjoon had taken over all the duties so that Jungkook could care for his omega.

For now, it was past midnight, and Taehyung was busy digging holes in the ceiling. Since he had entered his 9th month, he was facing problems while sleeping the most. The reason was contractions, which he keeps feeling every time he closes his eyes, and being out of breath, which had resulted in getting him moodier and annoyed every second. It made him yell at Jin when the older came into the room and cry afterward.

After that, Taehyung was afraid to talk to Jungkoook, fearing he might start shouting at his mate, so he tried to avoid talking with the alpha as much as he could.

At first, Jungkook felt like maybe Taehyung was giving him the silent treatment, but the omega shrugged it off, saying he just feels tired all the time.

It wasn't a lie, as the lack of sleep had made the omega tired and irritated. That's why Jungkook believed it, and Taehyung kills his time lying on the bed, growing random flowers around the room or reading a book, and when he gets bored, he would just close his eyes, trying to fall asleep.

But there are some times when he stays happy and cheerful, and that time includes when they go out for short walks, usually at night which the omega appreciates a lot, even if they don't go farther. Or when Jungkook shows him the newly brought clothes for their pups or the room they had prepared.

It was all done by Jimin, Hoseok, Jin, and Jungkook, with omegas decorating it with flowers and some wallpapers. Since Taehyung had refused to know the genders of the pups before their birth, they settled on making the room unisex.

The walls were painted white, while the ceiling was purple with a white fan attached. The walls had prints of flowers, butterflies, and trees. There is a crib in the center, and a chair and sofa, on the other corners of the room. The closet was filled with clothes, onesies, socks, and blankets.

Even after a lot of whining, none of them let Taehyung touch even a single thing inside, and Jungkook has a hard time holding a grumpy Taehyung in his arms. However, they still had left some things so that the omega could decorate them as he wished but only after the birth of the pups.

Jungkook had still brought a lot of girl clothing, hoping for one of the twins to be a daughter, and when Taehyung asked, 'What if both would be males?'

'We can try till until we get a daughter then. ' Jungkook replied, with that shit-eating grin plastered on his face, which had Taehyung blushing hard.

Apart from that, Jin went shopping and brought two cribs, one to keep in Taehyung and Jungkook's room and another in the pup's room so they could switch according to their comfort. Even if the alpha was a little salty about the colors being yellow and green, he still had to accept it, as his mate liked it so much that he refused to replace them.

Back to the night, Taehyung couldn't rest and wanted to stroll around for a while, but couldn't because of Jungkook sleeping next to him, with his arms wrapped around the omega, tight enough that Taehyung couldn't escape, still gentle to not to hurt.

It started a few days ago when Taehyung again went down to sleep on the sofa, like his usual sleepwalking habit. It was enough to scare the hell out of the older. Jungkook still hasn't forgotten about what happened in the past and is very protective towards the omega, and not finding his mate sleeping next to him was enough to send him panicking.