Last visit

(Double update)

🙃🙂

No one's pov:-

It was a peaceful yet strange morning. The packhouse was drowned in silence, and that was concerning. The guards around were whispering around if they should check inside or not. Only if they knew about one particular omega sleeping peacefully on the sofa, holding Hye Bin's hand and his head on her lap.

Jimin and Hoseok had already run back to their room as they were about to yell 'good morning,' but got two glares from Hye Bin and Jin, telling them to be quiet, which was enough for them to stuff their hands in their mouths and dash towards their shared bedroom.

'Where the fuck is Jungkook? Shouldn't he be awake till now?' Hye Bin asked in the link to Jin, who nodded, chopping the fruits into small pieces for the younger.

He could've gone to the room, but according to Hye Bin, Jungkook should come down to collect his mate, and the younger also needs a good lecture on 'how to care for your mate when they have some weird habits, especially during pregnancy.'

'But he looks so cute too.' Hye Bin said, inwardly squealing while gently poking the omega's cheeks, which looked more squishable since the omega had gained a lot of weight during his pregnancy and because of being pressed against her thighs.

'His links are blocked. Can't I go and wake him?' Jin linked to her, chuckling at how softly she poked the omegas cheeks and how Taehyung would whine in his sleep softly.

'Nope, let him come down. I swear I would throw this table at his head first.' Hye Bin said in the link, making Jin keep a hand on his mouth to not burst out laughing.

A few minutes passed, and Hye Bin felt like younger would up till now, so she gently placed her hands on the omega's ear, and true to her thoughts, Jungkook came running downstairs, sighing in relief, seeing his omega sleeping peacefully in his mother's lap.

But it didn't last long, as his eyes went to the two wolves glaring at him. 'Take him to the room. After that, we can have a nice little talk.' Hye Bin smiled, which the True Blood knew was a lie. 'I'm fucked up.' Jungkook thought and slowly went towards the sleeping omega to pick him up.

---------------

Silently, Yerin entered the packhouse while turning her head every few seconds to make sure the group of those omegas wasn't following her till here. For the past few days, all the omega's been observing her movements, and this was why she has to restrict herself from visiting Yuta for one whole month, just to make sure that those won't follow her again.

When she entered the packhouse, her eyes fell on June, who looked like she was crying a few seconds ago. Her eyes were puffed while she held a small bowl and quickly rushed towards her room. 

'Was it because of Yuta?' Yerin thought and made her way towards the office. She knocked two times before entering and saw a group of alphas surrounding Yuta.

"You all can go, now. I'll let you know further details later on. " Yuta said, and bowing to him, they all exited the office, but after stealing a few glances from Yerin.

"Took you so long to visit. " Yuta said, smirking while sitting in front of Yerin, who sat in front of him, with pressed lips.

"Those omegas keep following me everywhere, and I couldn't come closer to the pack because of it. " Yerin said, looking at Yuta, who quickly shot his eyes towards the alpha-girl.

"You should have let them follow here. I would have captured those omegas for coming closer to my borders. " Yuta said, glaring at Yerin, who looked at him confusedly.