Nightmare

(A/N:- listen to the playlist while reading it. I cried a bucket because of this playlist and storyline. ಥ‿ಥ)

No one's pov:-

The moon was shining brightly with all its glory, illuminating the dark. The sky looked beautiful, filled with stars.

A boy was speeding through the woods with a much smaller boy in his arms. He was running in the forest with heavy breathing and fast footsteps. Every passing minute, he would turn around to make sure no one was chasing him.

Tears flowed from his eyes as he glanced at the boy in his arms. "P-Please, l-live. " He muttered.

Amid hurry, he tripped on a rock, falling on his face, and the boy rolled from his hands. A sob left from the boy's mouth as tears streamed down his face. "I-I am s-sorry. " He muttered.

The boy lying on the ground opened his shiny blue eyes and looked around, trying to figure out the place, when he heard soft sobs. He turned his eyes and gazed at the boy sitting. "H-Hyung? " He spoke out, and the older boy looked at him and quickly rushed towards him, embracing the younger in his arms.

"A-Are you o-okay?" The older asked, sniffling a little. The younger only smiled a little. He was too weak to say something.

Their moment didn't last long as they heard a loud growl, making both the boys shake in fear. The older boy quickly tightened his grip around the younger and looked around with feared eyes.

A True Blood wolf came out of the bush with glowing red eyes, looking at the two kids with dark eyes. He growled again, making the alpha boy lower his head in submission. He moved closer to the two kids with the motive to kill.

Both the kids closed their eyes, already accepting their end, but the wolf never came. Instead, they heard a crash sound. None of the boys dared to open their eyes but soon got embraced in soft hands.

The alpha boy was the first to open his eyes, and soon a small smile crept on his face with tears brimming in his eyes. "Mom. " He whispered out, and the lady smiled at him with tearful eyes. "I'll help you. " She said and looked at her omega son, whose body got covered in bruises and blood.

She quickly ran with both the kids in her hands while some alphas kept the True Blood busy in a fight. She ran as far and as fast as she could while both the boys leaned in her embrace.

A mother's embrace is a special place. No matter what difficulty you face, but as long as you are in your mother's embrace, you will know everything will be fine.

She ran deep inside the forest. She knew that those alphas wouldn't be able to handle the True Blood for long. As soon as she saw rails, she smiled and took a breath of relief. She put down both the kids outside the fence and gave the younger omega to her alpha son.

The alpha boy looked at her with feared eyes. "Jin, " She whispered slowly, cupping the boy's face and wiping the tears with her thumb. "You have to take care of your brother, okay?" She said, not realizing her tears, falling like soft droplets.

"Why don't you come with us too, mama?" The alpha boy asked, holding back the tears because his baby brother was sleeping in his arms.

"I can't, baby. Mama had to stay with your daddy. " She said, as the burning sensation of her mark came back, making her weak. "You are a good brother. Please take care of him and go towards the end of the forest. You will find the people who will help you. "

The alpha shook his head. "No, I want to stay with you. " He cried out.

She gently cupped his face. "Please understand. Taehyung's life is in danger, and if he didn't get any medical help, he would die. " The boy hiccupped, thinking about the death of his only brother. "Please, go. " She pecked Jin's head and the sleeping omega's head and gave a light push to the boy.

That's when they heard another growl, and her eyes widen in scare. "Run!" She yelled, and Jin again ran with tears in his eyes. He was crying, and soon Taehyung also woke up. The omega looked around, searching for his mother. When he couldn't find her, Taehyung looked at his brother with a questioning look.

Jin gave him a soft smile and increased his pace. He could hear the growls echoing in the forest. Jin looked back and saw the glowing red eyes, making a shiver run down his spine. He ran fast but didn't look where he was going, which ended him up on the edge of the cliff.

He looked back and saw the True Blood in front of him with blood dripping red eyes. 'You have to live. ' Jin heard the voice of his mother in his head.

He looked at the omega in his hands, and with a smile, he jumped off the cliff, not because he wanted to die, but because he had trusted his brother to save them.

Taehyung opened his eyes, with tears streaming down his eyes. He didn't realize the place he was, as he only remembered his room. That large room had golden-white designs and was decorated with flowers all around. But this room was plain white, and instead of birds chirping, there was the beeping of machines. The scent of flowers got replaced by the odor of medicines.

His surroundings blurred his eyes as he swayed furiously to get up and run from there. He was scared, and his unconsciousness was screaming for escaping.

Before he could even get up, a pair of hands pushed him back on the bed. Taehyung cried, just hoping the man would give him back to his mother. He couldn't hear the desperate calls of his names by one male, who was trying to keep the omega in its position.

He could only see two shadows, who were trying to come closer to him. A man grabbed his arm and injected something, and soon he felt sleep taking over. He silently closed his eyes, letting his body go numb in the hands of the male.

-------------------

Jungkook was anxiously watching Taehyung sleep on the bed. He saw Sehun coming with a towel and threw it towards Jungkook. "Since you won't let me touch him, so better you wipe his face. " Sehunn said, glancing at the frowning True Blood.

Jungkook didn't say anything and slowly wiped the omega's tear-stained cheeks with the wet cloth. "I had told Jin about it. " Sehun said, and Jungkook nodded, without even looking at the alpha.

Jungkook's mind was too clouded to even reply to something. He couldn't understand why Taehyung acted like that. He remembered when Taehyung got a panic attack in the uni because of unwanted attraction, but could it be possible that he had panic attacks in nightmares too?

It was around noon when Taehyung suddenly started moving in his sleep. He was moving so much that Jungkook guessed the omega might be having a nightmare, so he held the younger by his shoulders and shook him a bit so that he could wake up.

But Taehyung didn't wake up. Instead, he started crying and called out for his mom. Jungkook quickly mind-linked Sehun, who came running into the clinic. Taehyung didn't stop moving, and Jungkook understood that he was going into a panic attack.

Sehun quickly grabbed one injection from his desk and injected him. Soon the medicine worked as Taehyung stopped moving and fell asleep.

__________________

I am so sorry for this short chapter. It is the shortest one till now. And sorry for such a late update.

I have gotten infection in my eyes and I can barely see because of how much it's itching. So I haven't been able to write any chapter.

I'll update as soon as my eyes gets better.

Till that I hope you will have a good day and night. Stay safe and healthy.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜