Battle

No one's pov:-

"So, what's the plan? " Hoseok asked as they made their way to the place where the battle was going on.

"Keep your focus on the alphas, and cover us as much as you can, so that I can focus on the True Bloods. " Jungkook said, and they both looked at Jungkook with surprise.

"How many True Bloods are there?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know. But more than one, so when we fight, don't let any alpha come closer for help. " Jungkook replied, and others nodded in understanding.

When they reached the battlefield, they saw hundreds of bodies lying on the ground, and they could tell it was of the rouges. Jungkook scanned the place and saw his father in the center and three True blood surrounding him.

Without thinking, he changed into his wolf and jumped in between the fight. Other alphas followed the same and transformed and ran after the True blood. If any alpha tries to come closer to Jungkook, they will kill him instantly.

Three True blood's who had surrounded Hyung Sik were waiting for him to lose his energy so that they could kill him. Hyung Sik's body has covered in blood and scars which needed some time to heal. Still, he had successfully managed to keep the pain to himself. That's why Hye Bin doesn't know anything about what is happening on the battlefield.

Before they could attack Hyung Sik again, Jungkook jumped in between them, tearing off one True Blood's limb. The wolf hissed in pain, and the other two looked at Jungkook with glowing red eyes. They looked pissed at hurting their partner. But Jungkook could care less about it.

They both started surrounding Jungkook while their third one was trying to heal himself. They both attacked together, but Jungkook being quicker, dodges their attacks and manages to throw them off.

Till Jungkook was fighting, it gave Hyung Sik some time to heal himself, and it worked as his wounds had started healing. 'Hang on a little more, Kook. ' Hyung Sik said in the link.

'Don't worry. I can handle it. ' Jungkook replied, dodging one more attack and this time scratching the face of one of the True Blood, who backs away due to pain, which gave Jungkook a chance to throw him away.

The third True Blood jumped over Jungkook, catching the younger off guard. He had almost dipped his fangs in Jungkook's wolf, but Hyung Sik threw him off. 'This is not a practice. Focus on your senses. ' Hyung Sik linked. His words were cold, but in reality, he was afraid of Jungkook getting hurt.

A parent's worst nightmare is to see their kid getting hurt. Hyung Sik doesn't want Jungkook to get injured, but yet again, since he was the next alpha, the older have no choice to ask Jungkook to join. If he wanted, he would never call Jungkook and his friends back in the pack because they would be safer in the forest rather than here.

------

'You are useless!' V growled, gritting his teeth in anger. Taehyung held his head, as every passing second, the pain in his head was getting unbearable.

The moment Jungkook had left the packhouse, V had been eating up Taehyung's head to go after the True Blood, but Taehyung didn't accept it. It angered the wolf so much that he started giving Taehyung a stinging pain in his head, which was bearable for few minutes, but when it started getting unbearable, Taehyung ran to his room so that others couldn't see his glowing eyes.

'V, p-please. ' Taehyung cried out because of the pain. It was as if someone was hitting bricks on his head.

'Do what I say, and I would stop. ' V said. 'Or else... ' A wave of pain again shot in Taehyung's head, making him fall on the ground, holding his head.