Hunger for revenge

No one's pov:-

Taehyung was standing in front of the body mirror, with a naked body looking at his almost flat stomach. A tiny bump was present, but it just looked like the omega had a full meal for himself, nothing new.

"When will it grow?" Taehyung pouted, poking his belly softly.

It had become his daily routine to stand in front of the mirror and see if he got a bump or not, but every time he would pout for not having any sign of it.

Before he could think further, the sudden twist on the door made him jump and pull his t-shirt over his chest. "Love, why did you lock the door again?" Taehyung sighed in relief, knowing that he remembered to lock the door before taking off his clothes.

'One minute, Koo. ' Taehyung replied in the link since the alpha couldn't hear him from outside and hurriedly started to start to dress up in his clothes, and accurate one minute, he opened the door to the alpha, who was patient enough to stand without saying anything.

"What were you doing? And why are you wearing that shirt like that?" Jungkook asked, looking at the messy hair of the omega and the turned shirt.

"I was just changing my clothes and was looking if I developed a bump or not. " Taehyung muttered, shyly fidgetting with the hem of the shirt, making Jungkook laugh out.

"Oh darling, it's just one month. How can you develop a bump so fast? You got to wait for at least one more month for it to become more prominent. " Jungkook chuckled, kissing the omega's forehead, and Taehyung nodded shyly but suddenly covered his mouth as he felt the bile rising in his throat and ran towards the bathroom.

"Tae, darling, slow baby. You'll get yourself hurt!" Jungkook yelled, running after the omega to assist him.

--------

Taking a deep breath, Yerin slowly entered the packhouse and saw June sitting, leg crossed and a smile plastered on her face.

"How's he?" June asked, but Yerin shook her head.

"No changes at all. It doesn't even look like that drug had any effects. " Yerin sighed, plopping her body in the nearby couch, while June looked a little bewildered.

"You said he is a royal wolf. Maybe that's why it is taking him time to react to it. No one actually knows about how a royal wolf's system works like. " June replied.

"Should I call Yuta?" June asked, making Yerin's face fall immediately. She still hasn't forgotten how rude their last talk was.

"No need, I'll be fine. " Yerin sighed.

"Doesn't look like. " Yerin heard another voice, and this time, another True Blood girl entered, Susan.

"By looking at your face, even a human can tell what you're feeling. " Susan said, placing down the mug of coffee on the table.

"Why does it even concern you?" Yerin irritably asked. She never liked this True Blood, as, unlike June, she always gets on her nerves.

"Well, no matter how many times I would tell you, you never listen to me, but your face tells everything. Your wolf wants Yuta, and his wolf wants you. It's just you, the human side, that is being a bitch. I simply don't understand why you both don't give in to your feelings?" Susan said nonchalantly.

"And how are you so sure that I like Yuta? It's just a bond created by the moon. I would never love a person I don't know, and Jungkook and I have been friends since childhood. If only I hadn't moved abroad, then it would've never happened. It would be me and Jungkook, not that stupid omega. " Yerin stated, gritting her teeth in anger.