Frustration

No one's pov:-

Jungkook sighs for the nth time while sitting on his office desk. His one hand rubbing his temple and with another, he would reply to the letters.

Namjoon, sitting on the opposite table, peeked over to the True Blood, who looked too tired today.

"Jungkook, if you want, you can go back to the room. I'll take care of the files here. " Namjoon says, but the younger shook his head, showing his apologetic smile.

"I appreciate you're help, hyung, but I can't. Taehyung won't let me come back for the afternoon meeting once I step inside the room. " Jungkook said, sighing again.

It has been a ride to hell for Jungkook since Taehyung had just hit his 5th month. The omega's been quite moody and demanding.

The list starts with going hiking, roller coaster rides, swimming, the wolf runs, of course, Jungkook wouldn't allow. It also includes increased appetite, which might be the only thing that Jungkook likes. He is glad that Taehyung has started to ask for food, and they no longer need to push food down his throat.

Taehyung's belly had grown a lot too, and it had become visible even from the oversized clothes he wears. Along with his bump, Taehyung has started to gain more weight and fat, which is visible in many body parts.

One of them is his face, which Jungkook founds way too adorable, and would love to pinch those bread cheeks only if the omega stays in a good mood.

But along with that, Taehyung is having a lot of problems too, including back pains and swollen feet, for which he would wake up Jungkook at unexpected hours, just for watching a movie or go for a walk or sometimes cravings. Jungkook has barely slept because of it.

He's been tired of the extra work they had to do because of the rouges, and then going back into the room, he would just find a mess waiting for him.

A few days ago, the omega had ripped all of his clothes just to create a new design out of it, in which he failed terribly, leaving all the cleaning work for the alpha. And when Jimin brought another set of clothes for Taehyung, the omega denied wearing them, saying he didn't like the style and was ready to go with the beta to shop again, but Jungkook held him down and went with Jimin instead.

They both have to roam around for 3 hours just to find the perfect designs according to Taehyung's choice.

Along with that, Jungkook also had to keep a good eye on the omega. No one knows when he would eat something, and not even flowers are safe. Till now, the omega has broken three vases, two lamps, and had eaten one rose, which he later puked out but joked that he smelled like a rose.

"Sure." That was all Jungkook could say.

"Well, Jin had taken Taehyung out today, so I guess he would be tired. " Namjoon said, understanding the situation of alpha, who just nodded.

"Till where they are going?" Jungkook asked.

"To the waterfall. " Namjoon replied, and immediately Jungkook's eyes went wide with worry.

"That's out of pack borders. How could hyung take Taehyung there?" Jungkook asked, already grabbing his coat to go, but Namjoon held him.

"Don't worry, Kook. Hoseok and Jimin were there too, and they have returned to the packhouse already. " Namjoon said, pushing the True Blood back on his seat.

"Sorry. " Jungkook muttered, slumping back on his seat.

"On a serious note, you really should take a break. It won't be good if you push yourself too hard. " Namjoon said.