Secrets hidden behind lies

The paragraphs in italics are for the conversations from the past and mindlink!

No one's pov:-

"We have made a list of the plants we need for making those herbs, but you have to send someone to bring them since they are found deep inside the forest. " Yeonjun said, handing over the long list to Jin, who read it a few times.

"I never heard about plants with these names in my 19 years of life. " Jimin mumbled, reading the list. He was sure he didn't even know how to pronounce half of them.

"I remember some because of mom, but others are still unfamiliar. " Jin replied back, staring hard at the list, making the omega chuckle at the two wolves.

"It's alright. One of us would join you. " Yeonjun smiled.

"That's good, now make sure, none of you all tell this to Taehyung, or he would also whine for joining us. " Jin said, handing the list back to Yeonjun.

"As if that possessive ass would even let him out of the packhouse. " Jimin muttered, which Yeonjun heard, and nodded softly.

'Hyung, Jimin, please go to the waterfall. Yerin had taken Taehyung with her, but I didn't feel good about it. ' They both heard the link from Jungkook and stood up to rush out, which startled the True Moon in front of them.

"Did something happen?" Yeonjun asked, looking at the tense expression of the two wolves.

"Jungkook let Taehyung go out of the borders with Yerin, and now he wants us to check. " Jimin said, making Yeonjun's eyes widen in fear. He knew that V was still healing, and since Taehyung had stopped taking herbs, it would take even more time now. It was too early for this.

"You should hurry then. " Yeonjun said, but the panic in his eyes and voice made Jin confused.

"Why are you scared? She's a warrior too. " Chanyeol said, stepping inside the room with a mug of tea in his hands. Even if he doesn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation, the omega ears are just too good for this one.

"It's... um... yeah! If there were rouges in a large number, it would be hard for Yerin to protect Taehyung, so I think maybe you should join her. Just in case. " Yeonjun said, faking a smile while sucking his anxiety.

"I agree with that. There are high chances that they might attack in a group. " Jin said, making the true moon sigh in relief. "We'll head over to the waterfall and be ready whosoever decides to join us tomorrow morning for the search of herbs. "

With that, they both went out of the house while Chan eyed anxious Yeonjun. "What are you hiding?" Chanyeol asked, glaring at the younger with a frown.

"N-Nothing, hyung. " Yeonjun replied, staring at his lap.

"I've lived with you all enough years to know when you are lying. " Chan said, placing the mug on the table, and leaned forward to have a good look at the younger. "Don't hide anything from us. We are a family, Jun. " He said, with a soft voice, almost similar to Yeonjun's mother.

When they all were forced to leave the pack and were adopted by that lady, Yeonjun was the only one who couldn't sleep at night, and always Chan used to hold him, speaking softly, with his voice resembling his mother.

It almost made Yeonjun speak out the truth, but then again, he was bounded with the promise he gave to V.

--

"Promise me you wouldn't tell whatever I told you to anyone. " V said, smiling at the omega, who looked bewildered after hearing the plan of the younger.