The Alpha's Abused Mate :The Marriage: Preview

"Clarissa get your butt in here!" Shannon yells from the dressing room.
"Ugh I can't, oh my god I can't," I whimper pacing back and forth in the hallway.
"Rissa?" A voice sounds from behind me and I turn to see Ashton looking at me with a worried look on his face.
"Oh Ashton!" I announce as I instantly hug him, I shake and my heart pounds like crazy.
"Are you okay?" Ashton asks and I whimper shaking my head no.
"I can't do this," I whine, and Ashton pulls back and chuckles at me.
"Hey, look at me," Ashton says and I look at him freaking out.
"I'm scared, I'm so scared," I whimper once again and Ashton rubs my shoulders with his thumbs.
"You are going to be okay, this is your special day. You need to be strong. You are going to look gorgeous and have an amazing day," Ashton reassures me as I stand there scared.
"What if I can't be strong?" I ask and Ashton growls.
"Then I'll kick your butt into gear sis," Ashton warns and I shiver.
"Sis?" I whimper tears welling up in my eyes.
"Yes, now get in that dressing room and get ready for your big day. And be strong, you got this. Drew and the rest of us will be waiting for you out there," Ashton says as he leans forward and kisses my forehead. Slowly the tears escape and flow down my cheeks. When he pulls back from me he wipes away at the tears that escaped.
"Clarissa? Where are you??" Shannon asks and Ashton chuckles.
"I love you so much, now stop those tears and go get ready!" Ashton smiles as he pushes me towards the dressing room and heads out to the wedding hall, where people, and wolves sit waiting.
"Let's do this!" Lexis announces excitedly as I head into the dressing room seeing Shannon, Hope, and Alexa waiting for me with my dress.
"It's just as beautiful as when I first tried it on," I whisper softly touching it.
"We were wondering where you went," Alexa admits and I sigh.
"Just had a little wedding panic," I chuckle slightly and they all smile.
"That happens, it's just wedding jitters is all," Shannon says rubbing my back softly.
"Thank you, all of you for being here," I sniffle tears welling up in my eyes once again.
"Rissa! No, no don't cry," Hope chuckles grabbing a kleenex and handing it to me.
"I'm okay, just a little nervous mixed with sad and happy," I admit giggling.
"Good thing your makeup hasn't been done yet," Shannon sighs earning giggles from Alexa, and Hope.
"Now let's get you ready, don't want to keep Drew waiting," Alexa smiles and I smile back. Be strong, stay strong.