Chapter 21

"So where are we going to?" Clarissa asks as I keep my eyes one the road.
"I was thinking about going to Brazil or maybe Hawaii," I say and Clarissa sighs.
"Just somewhere far away so they can't ever find you," Clarissa says as I slow down stopping at a red light.
"You should've ran the red light because I can smell them," Clarissa admits growling.
"Well I don't see anyone so they can't be that close," I admit and Clarissa growls.
"They are in the car that's speeding up towards the end of the car!" Clarissa yells as I quickly press on the gas taking off right when the red light turns green.
"Are they close?" I ask.
"Speed up more!" Clarissa demands and I press on the gas pedal harder.
"This stupid car isn't fast enough," Clarissa groans.
"What are you doing?" I ask as she kicks the door off the passenger side of the car sighing.
"I'm going to be a wolf bomb to destroy the car, and then after I'm going to kill them," Clarissa admits.
"Alright just promise me you'll be safe," I say.
"I promise I'll be safe Charity," Clarissa says smiling at me then jumping out of the car changing into her golden blonde wolf.

Clarissa's POV
Once I end up crash landing on their car I quickly turn back watching Charity drive down the road. When both of the guys get out of the car I growl at them.
"Pretty little thing, but we don't want you," One admits growling back at me. When I change back I'm naked and I glare both of them down.
"You can't beat us both," The other one says trying to distract me but I know I can kill both of them.
"Come here and I'll show you what I can do," I admit as they both run at me when I punch one and dodge the other. After I finish them off I drop to the ground sighing.
"What are we going to do?" Lexis asks.
"I don't know Lexis," I admit.
"Well we need to get back to Charity, because we can't leave her alone," Lexis says. Knowing that's she right I get up off the ground changing back into my wolf form running after Charity's scent. When I finally reached where Charity was at she was waiting for me at a gas station with clothes already in her hands. I quickly change back and get dressed as Charity smiles at me.
"You ok?" Charity asks and I roll my eyes.
"Im fine, I promised you I'd be fine didn't I?" I ask and she chuckles.
"Yeah you did. I'm just glad your safe," Charity admits.
"Watch out!" I yell right when I jump in front of her getting shot in the chest.
"No!!" Charity screams grabbing me before I drop to the ground.
"I'll be fine Charity. Now run," I whisper growling as she lets go of me, and quickly runs to the car starting it up and speeding off.
"She got away," One growls.
"Well we got this one. Just grab her and let's be on our way," The other one says as the one guy grabs me slinging me over his shoulder.
"Promise me you'll go somewhere they won't find you," I say in mind link hoping she hears me as they start walking, and I groan in pain from the wound in my chest.
"I promise you Clarissa, and once this baby is born I'll come back and kill them," Charity says as I feel her growling.
"Thank you," I say smiling as my eyes slowly close while I fall into a deep sleep.