Chapter 32

"Rahhhhh!" I growl as I grab a rouge throwing him into a tree anger boiling through my veins.
"I don't know where they're hiding at!" He yells as I slowly walk towards him glaring at him.
"You'll tell me, and if you don't then I'll fucking force it out of you!" I warn as I pick him up from the ground by the hem of his shirt.
"Quit Clarissa!" Lexis yells as she quickly takes control and drops the rouge to the ground.
"What are you doing!?" I growl as she steps away from the rouge.
"You need to grief your sisters death! Not go around killing rouges!" Lexis yells at me, and I know she's right. I need to grief Charity's death, but I haven't, I've been avoiding going to see her grave.
"I can't see her, and I can't grieve," I admit growling and Lexis growls back louder.
"Listen to yourself! She was your sister and she's dead now! You need to go see her grave, and I won't fucking tell you again!" Lexis growls yelling as I stop and she lets me back in control, and I drop to the ground with tears in my eyes.
"I...I don't think I can do it," I whimper as I replay the image of how Charity was killed right in front of my eyes, and how she died, right along with the baby.
"We need to go home Clarissa. We need to go see Charity, we need to be with Drew," Lexis says as I slowly stand up I whimper as the tears slide down my cheeks.
"I guess it's time to head home," I say as I quickly change running home as fast I can leaving the rouge alive.
"We should go visit Charity first," Lexis says as I whimper at hearing her name being said.
"Ok," I say as I run faster. When we finally make it back to the house I make my way to the back of the yard seeing Tyler's gravestone and a gravestone next to his figuring it's Charity's. I slowly change back naked as I make my way slowly over to her grave seeing her name on it.
"Sister, Mate, and Soon to be Mother," I whisper as I bend down touching the top of it, tears sliding down my cheeks.
"Hi Charity. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I couldn't save you, or the baby. I'm sorry about everything I did to you in the past. I'm sorry I was such a troublemaker sister, but I know you still loved me even though I pissed you off all the time. I wish you were still here, and I wish I could just hug you, but your not here anymore. I'm sorry about every single thing. I wish I could've saved you, but I promise I'll avenge your death. Your death won't be in vain I can promise you that, and I'll keep that promise," I cry as I lean my head down letting the tears drop to the ground. Quietly I hear small footsteps make their way towards me so I quickly stand up and spin around my fists up as I growl.
"Woah! Clarissa it's just me," Cody says as I put my fists down and I stop growling.
"I'm sorry Cody," I whisper as he wraps a jacket around my body and I snuggle into it.
"It's fine Clarissa, your still grieving and high strung so I understand," Cody admits and I wipe at my puffy eyes.
"I just want her back," I whimper as Cody pulls me in for a hug and sighs.
"I know, most days I want Father to come back but I know he won't cause he's gone for good. It's just something everyone has to live through," Cody says holding me tightly as tears well up in my eyes again.
"What if I can't live through it? What if this kills me?" I ask and Cody pulls back glaring at me.
"If you die from this Clarissa, I swear to god I won't ever forgive you," Cody growls and I whimper.
"Then I guess I'll have to be strong," I sigh and Cody instantly smiles at me.
"Good. Now let's go head inside and get you dressed," Cody says as he wraps an arm around my waist and we head towards the house.