Chapter 13

"I knew she was you're mate," Zachary says as he joins us.
"Leave Zachary," Ashton growls right as the rest of the guys join us.
"What's up with Drew?" Jaxton asks.
"This little pretty is Drew's mate," Ashton says.
"I have a name Ashton," I growl making him chuckle.
"So that's why all of sudden he's so overprotective of you," Alexander say stating the obvious.
"I'm happy for you both. You're lucky Clarissa," Rowan says.
"Hey! No fair, Clarissa is suppose to be mine!" Cody announces.
"Back off Cody," Drew growls.
"Why don't we all just take a breather for a few minutes?" Kalian asks as we all stop to breathe in the fresh air.
"Maybe we should all head back to the house," Cody adds.
"That's probably a good idea Cody," Alexander agrees as we all turn heading back to the house.
"Welcome back kids," Meredith greets as we all phase at the same time picking up our robes, and wrapping them around our bodies.
"Good to be back where I can finally walk with my two legs," Jaxton sighs.
"Shut up Jaxton," Alexander groans.
"Guys just quit for one day!" Kalian growls as we head inside the house all heading to the kitchen while Zachary heads up to his bedroom.
"What do I want to eat?" I mumble as I search through the pantry.
"Maybe some of this," Ashton says pointing at himself.
"Uh....no thanks," I admit as I walk towards the table, but someone grabs my hand spinning me around to hit their chest as I look up, and see Cody.
"You want to go hang out?" Cody asks wiggling his eyebrows up, and down.
"I'm alright. Thanks though," I reply as he lets go of me.
"You want to go up to our bedroom so we can be alone, and not be bothered by these uh...whatever they are," Drew says as I smile grabbing his while we walk upstairs heading to our room.
"Why are they all Ike that?" I ask Drew while we enter our room, and he closes the door behind us.
"Because they want to see if they can steal you from me," Drew admits.
"Why would they want to do that?" I ask.
"Because they are stupid," Drew chuckles grabbing my waist as he lays his head near my neck smelling my scent.
"Do you like the smell of my perfume or something?" I laugh.
"Nope. It's you're scent not the perfume. You're scent smells like roses, and I like it," Drew says lifting his head up right when the doorbell goes off.
"Got it!!" Cody yells from downstairs.
"Let's go see who that is," I smile as we walk downstairs together seeing my dad.
"Have you seen Clarissa anywhere? She's been missing for days," He asks Alpha Jim.
"Yeah she's been staying with us for a few days," Alpha Jim says as I hide behind Drew when he looks right at Drew seeing me hiding behind him.
"Clarissa lets go. You're sister Charity texted me, and told me she'll be visiting in two days. Now let's go home," Dad says I grab Drew's hand intertwining our fingers.
"I won't leave," I announce as he growls.
"Let's go now Clarissa!" Dad growls louder making me whimper.
"It'll be ok Clarissa. Just go with him," Drew whispers in my ear while I shake of fear.
"It won't be ok, because my dad abuses me," I admit.