Chapter 16

We get back to the house, as Drew shuts off Jim's Cadillac Escalade that is now he's turning, and looking at me.
"You seemed worried Clarissa," Drew says pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Oh I'm fine," I admit wrapping my arms around my body.
"Are you cold?" Drew asks.
"I'm alright. Let's just go inside," I say as we both get out heading inside to see everyone already there. That means Charity, and Tyler are around here somewhere.
"I'm going to get changed I'll be right back with clothes for you," Drew says as he walks off when Charity, and Tyler appear joining me.
"What took you so long to get back?" Tyler asks looking around since he's not used to being around so many other wolves.
"It didn't take that long," I admit.
"Are you cold?" Charity asks pointing at my wet clothes.
"Not really. Drew said he'll be back with a pair of spare clothes. He'll be back anytime soon," I say when I see Hope walking towards us her focus on me.
"We gotta talk," Hope says grabbing my arm probably taking me to her room.
"What do we have to talk about?" I ask Hope confused as we get in her room as she shuts her door behind us letting go of my arm.
"It's about Drew," Hope says.
"What's it about?" I ask.
"Did he say anything to you when you guys left the grave to come back here?" Hope asks.
"He said he wanted to mate," I admit.
"Jesus," Hope growls.
"What's going on I don't understand?" I ask still not understanding what's going.
"Drew would never want to mate until he proposed to you. He has to be drugged with something that's making him say stuff like that or is either being tracked," Hope says then her eyes widen.
"What?" I ask.
"Oh my god. Drew's being tracked that's how they found you in the first place, and that's why my dad lost his life!" Hope announces as she runs out of the room to Drew's room with me close behind her.
"What if we can't get the tracker out?" I ask as she growls.
"Right now all were worried about is finding him," Hope says when we pass Cody as he looks at us running.
"Can I join!?" Cody yells asking.
"Hurry up then!" I yell back when I hear him running right behind us.
"So what's happening?" Cody asks.
"Don't ask questions," I say as we reach Drew's room storming inside, but he's not anywhere.
"Ahh!" I hear someone scream as my instincts kick in and I take off running to the main room where everyone is at.
"Wait Clarissa!" Hope yells.
"I'll go after her," I hear Cody say when I hear footsteps following closely behind me.
"They're in trouble," I admit.
"What did you hear?" Cody asks.
"I heard someone scream. I didn't know who it was though," I say as we get to the main room seeing at least fifteen rogues surrounding everyone else. Tyler protecting Charity, Chase protecting Alexa, and the boys are protecting Luna Meredith, and the rest of the people growling. Then my eyes flicker seeing Drew standing right beside the rogues. I get ready to try and scream for him, but Cody covers my mouth.
"Let go of me!" I growl at Cody in mind link.
"I'm sorry but I can't," Cody admits.
"Now Cody," I growl as he lifts his hand off my mouth, and we watch to see what happens next.
"There's another guy, but he looks older," Cody says as he points, and I look seeing Darwin. We watch him walk to the front of his group of rogues turning towards our group.
"Now I'm looking for someone very special. Her name is Clarissa Reed. If anyone has seen her then hand her over, unless you want this lovely young man to breath his least breathe today," Darwin says pulling Drew beside him.
"I'll kill him before that happens," Cody growls from beside me as I grit my teeth hoping this will work.
"Drew can you hear me?" I ask and I wait a few minutes for a response but one doesn't come so I only have one option left.
"What are you doing?" Cody asks me when I stand up growling.
"I'm here you piece of shit!" I continue growling when he looks up, and sees me.
"Come down here my beloved Clarissa dear," Darwin says holding out his hand. I swing my legs over the balcony as I jump down landing on the floor with a loud thud.
"By the way I'm not you're dear," I growl walking towards him.
"Don't be so harsh," Darwin says pushing Drew away from him, grabbing my hand, and pulling me towards him.
"You better get you're hands off me," I warn him, but he only smiles.
"I've got mine now you can have yours back," Darwin says letting go of me as he stabs Drew. I scream when Darwin grabs me dragging me away from Drew when he falls to the floor.
"Clarissa!" Charity yells my name trying to chase after me. She isn't fast enough so I'm taken into custody of Darwin once again.