Chapter 17

"If you don't get at least ten feet away from me I will snap your neck, and I'm not afraid to do it," I growl making Darwin's guard laugh.
"You can't do anything, and plus Darwin should be back anytime soon so you can wait that long," He says as I roll my eyes struggling against the silver cuffs keeping my hands chained above my head the chain hooked into the ceiling as I stand up making my feet ache.
"You're scent is so enlightening Clarissa. To bad you're dad died," I hear Darwin's voice, and I shiver making the chain shake a little.
"You cold?" Darwin asks, and I glare at him not saying anything.
"She was threatening to snap my neck when you weren't here," Darwin's guard says.
"Is that so?" Darwin asks.
"Yes sir," He says when Darwin slaps me across the face making me growl when my eyes meet his again.
"Do you want more punishment?" Darwin asks.
"I'd love that," I growl making Darwin smirk.
"Alright Wes. Let her down," Darwin says when Wes unlocks my cuffs, and I fall to the floor my wrists bloody red.
"Get up," Darwin growls as he lifts me up dragging me to the room I spent most of my time in.
"Maybe you should burn her skin. She won't scar," Wes adds in.
"Good idea Wes," Darwin smiles as he changes his direction taking me to a much larger area seeing a large fire, and metal pokers.
"Where are we going?" I growl trying to pull away from Darwin.
"To get you're punishment," Darwin says when he phone rings. He and we'd it handing me over to Wes.
"Yes I have it. I'll meet you in ten then," Darwin says before he hangs up looking straight at me.
"Ugh where are we?" Lexis asks.
"It's fine Lexis. Don't worry about it," I say as Darwin smiles before touching my cheek softly making me pull away from him.
"Still the pathetic little girl aren't you?" Darwin asks taking his hand away from face.
"Shut up," I growl trying to hold back the tears.
"I'll be going somewhere for a little bit so do whatever you want with her Wes," Darwin says as he leaves, and Wes drags me into the room with the large fireplace fire burning brightly.
"Ready to have some fun?" Wes asks and Lexis growls at me trying to take control but I won't allow her.
"He'll hurt you!!" Lexis screams but I continue to ignore her.
"Don't do this Clarissa!" Lexis screams once more. Wes grabs a poker and sticks it in the fire while I sit chained up to a chair struggling to get free knowing what Wes is going to do.
"I'm sorry Lexis. I can't be weak anymore," I admit when he pulls it out of the fire, and walks over to me.
"This is going to be fun," Wes smiles placing the poker on my chest burning my skin as I let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Charity's POV
"Drew oh my gosh!" Hope screams as everyone's screams fill the whole room as I stand there as a failure because I couldn't save my sister from Darwin.
"Baby are you ok?" Tyler asks one hand on my shoulder.
No. I'm not ok. I just need to be left alone," I growl as I walk away from Tyler, and I head outside to get fresh air.
"Carla are you there?" I ask hoping she'll talk to am.
"Yep what's up Charity?" Carla asks still her usual cheerful self.
"Are you able to sense Clarissa anywhere?" I ask hoping she'll find something.
"I can sense her but I don't know where it's coming from exactly. I feel like somethings in the way of me finding her," Carla says getting annoyed.
"Then let's go. I'm going to find her, and I won't let her die yet," I growl phasing into my dirty blonde wolf taking off into the forest following Carla's directions.

Clarissa's POV
"You had enough yet?" Wes asks while my head hangs down, and I'm breathing slowly.
"Carla," Lexis whispers and my head jerks up and I growl.
"Where is she?!" I growl.
"I don't know, but I can feel her," Lexis answers as I growl louder pulling at he chains keeping me hooked to the chair.
"What's going on?" I hear Darwin say meaning he's back.
"She's going to get out!" Wes yells as the chains snap and I stand up growling louder than before when Darwin enters the room.
"Call for Carla!" I yell at Lexis.
"Carla!!!!" Lexis yells growling hopefully Carla heard her.
"What do you think you're doing?" Darwin asks clearly pissed off.
"I was just leaving," I growl as I try running but instead I get pushed to the ground by Wes, and another guy.
"Aghhhh!" I growl struggling from underneath them.
"Lexis! Me, and Charity are on our way!" Carla responds, and Lexis laughs in happiness.
"They're coming to save us!" Lexis laughs.
"They better hurry," I growl.