Chapter 25

"I think the best thing to do is head back to the Waterlake pack," Shannon admits as I quickly get dressed in fresh clean clothes.
"Then that means I'll endanger Drew and everyone else," Charity says and I groan.
"I thought you had a plan Charity?" I ask sitting back down, and she shrugs.
"I thought I did too, but apparently not," Charity admits and I sigh.
"Well we need to do something," Shannon says.
"We're going to have to leave soon. Brin smells really close," Lexis admits.
"Alright I'll try and wrap this up as fast as I can," I say when Charity growls.
"We need to figure something out and I can't think!" Charity admits.
"Brin is closing in on us, so we need to figure something out, and get out of here," I admit when Charity sighs laying a hand on her stomach.
"Then I guess we'll have to go back to the Waterlake pack since I don't know what else to do," Charity admits, and Lexis groans.
"Then we better get going now," I say as I get up from the couch grabbing all the stuff Charity brought here.
"Will you tell Drew I said hi when you get there?" Shannon asks and I spin around facing her.
"Your not staying here so get packing," I growl and she smiles.
"This is my home Clarissa, and I can't leave it," Shannon admits and Charity growls getting up from the couch.
"Your home is with your family! I learned that the hard way after leaving Clarissa with my dad after my mom passed from cancer, and she was abused for it!" Charity yells tears welling up in her eyes.
"Charity don't cry please," I whimper pulling her in for a hug while tears slide down her cheeks.
"Just believe me when I say being with family is better than being alone," Charity admits pulling away from me and wiping away her tears.
"Fine, I'll go," Shannon says and Charity smiles.
"Do you have any transportation?" I ask and Shannon chuckles.
"Maybe you should just stick with running in your wolf form," Shannon says. After finishing up packing we left the house heading out to the back and once I saw horses I was instantly growling.
"Hell no," I admit shaking my head back and forth making Charity, and Shannon laugh.
"Good thing you don't have bags to carry," Shannon says as she and Charity saddle up their horses and I change stomping my paws on the ground while Lexis laughs happily.
"Yay!" Lexis announces and I chuckle.
"Let's just go back home," I sigh as I take off running while Charity and Shannon follow behind.
"I wonder how long it'll take for us to get back home," Lexis says pondering the thought in her brain when I instantly stop hearing growling come from every direction.
"Rouges!" I yell when Shannon, and Charity's horses take off running and I quickly follow after watching every direction making sure I kill any form of danger coming towards us.
"To your left Clarissa!" Lexis screams when I quickly look but my reflexes aren't quick enough and I get tackled.
"Get off me you piece of shit!" I growl kicking my back legs and biting at their face.
"Clarissa!" Charity screams when her and Shannon get circled by more rouges.
"Hurry up Clarissa! We need to help them!" Lexis growls as I push super hard with my back legs throwing the wolf off me and into a tree as I quickly stand up and I get circled as well.
"We should take wolf girl and dump the other two," One says and I snap my teeth snarling.
"You fucking touch them I'll rip your heads off," I admit making another one laugh.
"You'd die halfway through the fight," He says making me pound my paws on the ground.
"I'm fucking warning you," I growl loudly when I hear Lexis chuckle.
"Ok I'll tell her!" Lexis says making me roll my eyes.
"Tell me what?" I ask and Lexis sighs.
"He told me to tell you a surprise is coming," Lexis admits while I keep my focus on all the rouges.
"Who told you?" I ask and she laughs.
"Ask him yourself," Lexis says right when a wolf comes running forward attacking full force shredding the rouges apart.
"Thought I'd never find you Rissabell," The voice admits and I instantly smile.
"Ashton!" I announce as Lexis chuckles.
"Help me fight and we can talk after," Ashton says and I growl.
"Alright then!" I announce as I start pouncing on rouges ripping and tearing them apart. After finishing up all the rouges I change back falling to the ground sighing.
"You need some clothes?" Ashton asks and I look up seeing him naked which makes me roll my eyes.
"You clearly need clothes too," I chuckle as I stand up and he smiles at me.
"Ashton?" Shannon asks and we he turns and sees her, tears start to well up in his eyes.
"I thought you were dead?" Ashton asks and Shannon smiles.
"It's a long story. I'll tell you all about after you and Clarissa get dressed," Shannon admits.