Autor's note

Hello readers , this is my first Fanfic and to tell the truth I decided to write it completely on a whim after reading "Turn the Clock by Forest of Lilies" and "That time I got reincarnated as a slime" light novels.

Warning: English is not my first language and the might be a few grammatical errors.

this will contain spoilers for the people who have not read the light novel.

I will be making assumptions about volume 19 and ahead because they have not been released yet as of writing this.

Of course, it's not retelling the original story of  Tensura. I write it as original as I can, so it wouldn't feel boring. Because for me, reading the same story with only some few changes, will become boring and in this even though not official , I would like to provide a a few original explanations like how rimuru got all of his powers.

Constructive criticism and new ideas are always welcome.

I do not own That time I got reincarnated as a slime or any other stories or pictures used as a reference in this fanfiction.

weekly updates on Mondays (sometimes early or delayed , depends on my week) 

About the test style 

Rimuru:     (PoV)

"-----" (if someone say something)

'-----' (throughts of the PoV)

<----> ( when Ciel is talking)

 {----} (Skills)

[...]  (Voice of the world)

(A.N. ----) (Autor's Note)