Chapter 8

I am currently in a temporary building along with kaijin, Dold, Garm, Mildo and Rigurd explaining them the layout of town for now. I would like the town to be in complete harmony with nature. I will absolutely not loose to Leon in terms of city design. once this city will be completely built it will form a powerful stacked magic circle which will expand as the city expands and those who do not have a bird's-eye view from above will not be able to notice the magic circle drawn by this city.

Ciel and I came up with it a while back, drawing a magic circle with only the arrangement of the buildings . it was honestly a lot of trouble giving three effects to a single magic circle on the scale of a city. with this layout we would be able to devise a mechanism to maintain it with the magical power of the city's inhabitants and the magicules levels will still remain human friendly.

Its effects are Search Enemy, Counter magic and a physical protective film.

with Search Enemy anyone entering the city without permission, will be detected immediately.

with Counter magic any magic attack from outside the city would be rebuffed. including holy magic and legion magic.

and lastly physical protective film helping in neglecting any non magical attacks.

In short This city has been given an Absolute Defence by magic.

"As expected of rimuru-sama, even something of this scale can be done with ease." Rigurd commented, practically worshiping me at this point and beaming with pure joy.

"Boss this is just something truly other worldly. you sure that we up to this task especially you" he said while pointing his index finger at Mildo "Mildo you will be the one managing most of this project" Kaijin said.

I can see where his worries are coming form and to calm them down a bit I said.

"don't worry I will also be helping in building this city after all I was the one who came up with the plan" while giving them a thumbs up in my slime form.

"I don't know about you guys but I am honestly honoured that I can take part in building this city" commented Dold.

"and I will make all the equipment that you would need." Garm also commented.

"hum...hum" replied Mildo with a thumbs up and a confident look on his face. 

"OK then first we should began with the basics and teach the goblins so that they also can be of help."

""""Yes Sir"""" came there united reply.

***

Now I am currently in the sealed cave in its deepest parts about to contact Diablo.

the Orc lord should be attacking the ogre village around this time I think. 

this time I was the one that kinda lit the flame in Yuuki about creating a peaceful and corruption free country so he's probably doing the same things that he did in the previous timeline but this time for his one and only best friend on earth who died while protecting him in a car accident and basically passed on his will to him. which was me. I incarnated back on earth and became best friends with him but I also died in the same car accident in which his parents died.

since there was no Velda this time around in him, he shouldn't be having a deranged personality. 

He's probably doing it for me now but that includes him supporting clayman in creating a puppet demon lord. I would like to save as many ogres as possible not only because they belonged to the same village as my subordinate's  but this time around it is my fault that stuff even happened in the first place.