Chapter 7

<Master ,Elen, Kabal and Gido have arrived in the Forrest and will be arriving in this cave in 2 days time. >

"O thank you very much Ciel"

"Veldora we should start moving in a few hours Elen, Kabal and Gido will be arriving in this cave in two days"

"O you mean those three who always loose there stuff and are prone to danger."

"...yea. that's actually a pretty good description for them. Anyways let's start moving now."

"You say that but you still don't close this game"

"Yea if I close it you will find an excuse about how you were finally winning one match but I closed the game. annnnnnnd I won again! 201 - 0"

As I said that Veldora just fell down on his knees and arms as if giving up on life. While I stood in front of him with a toothy grin.

"Anyways that's that now we should get moving."

***

Two days later near the entrance of the cave. me and Veldora were hiding behind a giant piece of rock waiting for the trio to arrive.

"Whew! Finally got this thing open. The whole lockin' mechanism must've rusted out...," Gido said.

"Yeah, I'll bet. Nobody's even tried going in for three hundred years or whatever, right?" Kabal said.

"There is no record of anyone attempting an entry. Are you sure we're safe? We are not leaving ourselves open to sudden attack...?" Elen commented.

"Gah-hah-hah-hah!" laughed Kabal. "Come on. Maybe this guy was invincible a few centuries back, but it's just a big overgrown lizard, y'know? It'll be fine! Some huge reptile ain't gonna faze me"

"All right, all right. Just keep your guard up, if you could. And remember, we can always use my Escape skill if things turn sour..."

"Can we save the friendly chitchat for later?" Elen interjected. "I need some quiet. It's just about time for me to activate Concealing Arts!"

'How scandalous. I'll have to make friends with him later.' Veldora said via thought communication.

'that was my line' I said to him while hitting him with my slime elbow.

once the trio went out of sight down the path, we sprang back into action.

as we were going out the cave we encountered many monsters who were all blown into bits and pieces by Veldora or me and then predated by me. although we didn't use any magic or skills our raw physical strength was far higher than anything in this forest though I didn't get any new skills after predating them since I already had all of them.

Most importantly I was not lost this time all thanks to Ciel.

and now we are finally outside in the sunlight. man this feels Hella refreshing!

while we were sitting under a tree a pack of wolfs tries stalking me I tried to threaten them—"Ah?" I said—and that was all it took.

"Yipe!" With pathetic yelps, they scampered away. We're talking multiple enormous canines, each easily two meters or so in length, and the sight of a ordinary slime and a blond man freaked them out. Pathetic. although one of them also was the future Ranga.

As I thought over that, my {Universal Spatial Detect} skill spotted a group of monsters approaching.

They were small in size, their equipment plain and crude. Their faces were dirty and devoid of intelligence, but with their swords, their shields, their stone axes, and their bows, they weren't entirely bestial. It took a mere instant for my gray matter to figure out who they were—goblins, those infamous marauders of many a would-be adventuring party. Talk about sticking to the script.
déjà vu, just pure déjà vu. it should come any moment now... any moment.