Chapter 1

A platinum-blue haired person whose beauty can be said to be equal to that of gods and goddesses could be seen in the seemingly vast emptiness it was a place where spread of space had ceased and the flow of time had stopped and in accordance with the Law of Entropy, the world had arrived at nothingness.

That place is called the End of the World. It could also be referred to as the "End of Time and Space" a seemingly infinite amount of time could have said to be passed yet it could also be said that not even a second had passed since that person had arrived there, while floating in the nothingness that person grew from a 16 to 17 year old looking teen to a full grown adult.

That person was known as Rimuru Tempest, the Chaos Creator whose existence could be also recognised as the 5th true dragon and right now that person was about to regain his conscience.

RIMURU: (P.O.V)

I opened my eyes slightly. 

I'm sure I had begun my final battle against a incarnation of Veldanava which identified himself as Velda , and yet after all those preparations all this power I was still defeated.

<You finally woke up master?>

Ciel askes me a genuinely worried tone but...

" ..argh! " 

<...!>

...a incredible spearing pain spreads through my entire being , as if pulling out the deepest most hidden and unknown memories out of the deepest and the farthest depths of my soul.

The pain that I felt at that moment reminded me of the time when Veldora was taken away from me and our soul corridor was closed because of that , but the pain i am feeling right not was not even comparable to that .

Ciel was trying her best to stop the pain but eventually realizing that there was no way of stopping the pain the manas began to take measures to reduce the pain as much as it could but it was all futile.

the pain was so excruciating that no sound could even come out of his mouth.

As soon as the the pain started different memories also started appearing in his mind.

after what felt like an eternity of going through the memories which were all of his previous life's which surprisingly began even before the creation of the universe by Veldanava.

the memories of the birth of his soul right before the moment which lead to the creation of the world , right before the being who could be called a "GOD" by all gave up his omnipotent and omniscient powers in hopes of curing his loneliness, right before that moment when it all started another being was born in that place known as "The place of beginnings" which existed before the creation of all worlds. A place of beginnings before the creation of all worlds.

That person could be called a younger twin brother of Veldanava now known by the name of Rimuru Tempest.

Right after his birth he was put through the mess known as the birth of the universe which because of just being born and not possessing a 'ego' or 'will' or any kind of powers of its own had shattered his soul into millions of pieces which aimlessly roamed around the vastness now know as space until the seeds of life started to sprout and living beings started to appear on the still desolate worlds.

it took a few millenniums for the worlds to stabilise which lead to the appearance of beings with a 'soul' among which some of the millions of fragments of souls of the being now know as Rimuru had been the first being to born in this world to posses a 'soul'.

Veldanava who had now lost a majority of his powers was aware of the existence of his only little sibling could not help him due to him loosing the majority if his powers was overjoyed when he realised that the first being to be born with a soul had a similar presence like his younger sibling.

Although unable to help him decided that if he could he would give-up all of his powers so his younger brother could return back to normal.

After repeated no stop reincarnations by the fragments of his soul some of the fragments began to return together and some became even smaller , eventually after repeated reincarnations he developed a 'ego' a will of his own though the 'ego' was still in its infancy.

Just like that those shards of his souls experienced hundreds of millions of life's he had seen the best and the worst of everything every life was different in at least one way or another :-

Some life's in which he did his utmost to just survive 

Some life's in which he live like the king of the world 

Some life's in which he was treated as a god because of his powers 

Some life's in which he was feared as the devil himself 

Some life's in which were completely normal according to the worlds standards at those time 

Some life's in which he known as the incarnation of chaos itself 

Some life's in which he made many legends 

Some life's in which he discovered legends 

Some life's in which he was a peaceful being

Some life's in which he was the incarnation of violence 

Some life's in which he master using all weapons

Some life's in which he was killed by those weapons

Some life's in which he created civilizations and lead them

Some life's in which he destroyed entire civilizations  

living through all sorts of live, all sorts of conditions, all sorts good and bad, all sorts of light and darkness, in some he was the beacon of hope in some the beacon of despair.

al those life's, those experiences were basically relived by him as all the fragments of his soul merged into one the soul which was shattered at the beginning of everything finally became one after the end of everything and the pain subsided as if it was never there.

After reliving all those memories his sol was finally one and the pain had subside he took some time to digest what just happened and unknowingly said-

"what just happened with me?"

<master you just basically relived all of your past lives.>

"yea I know that but it kinda feels unreal now, all the things that I just witnessed"

<...>

Ciel who did not completely understood emotions just yet did nit know how to answer that.

after what felt like hours of silence Rimuru asked again   

"anyways where are we ciel? and what happened with the fight with Velda? where are the others?"

Rimuru's  tone grew increasingly worried and stressed with each word spoken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note : this story does not take place in the timeline which the light novel is taking place instead the is another one the timeline created by Chloe's time leap.(there can only be one timeline in the world it was also said in the official LN and WN so i am going of that)  

any kind of ideas or constructive criticism is most welcome.