Chapter 26

"WHAAAAAAAAT!"

"Hey calm down man. What's so surprising about it?"

That was enough to make me quite. But shouldn't he be unable to reproduce?

<Answer: Upon the individual Guy Crimson's evolution into a Demon God his spiritual body and material body, both of which usually overlap with each other became one. The new body which became one is closer to the spiritual body but it also is his material body so wherever he goes he would be able to exert his full power and capabilities that includes being able to reproduce.> 

(A.N. as a side note you can also say that he exists as a purely spiritual being but without any restrictions like normally in the original story a spiritual being like a demon would eventually die just by staying in the material world and would not be able to come back unless summoned again. But due to this evolution those types of restrictions didn't matter anymore—more like they don't apply to them anymore. Or something like that.)

'I know that! I was the one who evolved him! I am more surprised that he actually did it! It was the last thing I expected to ever happen!'

Ciel's explanation which happened hundreds of millions of times the rate of any normal conversation did help me calm down a bit. 

Truthfully it was the last thing I had expected from Guy and Velzard. But looking at it again I was also involved in bringing these two closer romantically over the past two millennia.

Well lets just ignore that and focus on the present.

"My bad. It was the thing I least expected to happen ever so I got a bit surprised."

"Don't be too surprised. You were the culprit who brought us this close."

"Did you really had to bring that up? Velzard destroyed an entire freaking world when she confessed to you. In the first place I still don't understand why she had to fight you to propose. Well I do get the 'sprouts of envy' and stuff but sometime I seriously can't comprehend your behaviour. It was a good thing that I took you guys to another world cus if you guys fought here the world would be destroyed even after me, Diablo, Mizery and Rein tried to control the surrounding destruction."

"Yea thanks for taking us to there by the way." Guy said with a smile.

"tsk.. there is no point in arguing with you. So how much time before I become an Uncle again."

"900 years."

"Oh my! I thought it would be a long time but isn't that too much."

"You are talking about a child between a Demon God and a True Dragon who can destroy basically anything. I would say that much time is Justified."

"If you put it like that then it does make sense."

Meanwhile the other men were reconsidering their life choices. Their thoughts can be summed up by:

'Demon God he says? Has he evolved again after becoming a demon peer? Destroying another world? How is that even possible? How strong are these guys?'

And Fuze who was also present in the hot springs was almost on the brink of another cardiac arrest after hearing there conversation.

Velzard was also bombarded with questions after some girls eavesdropped on the men's conversation.

. . .

The next day

"Fight me during the Walpurgis." 

Was the first thing Guy asked of me. Well it sounded more like a demand though. Considering his personality its the normal I suppose.