Chapter 9

it was midnight when I received a thought communication message from Diablo 

'Rimuru-sama the Ogre village has been raided by the orcs and 70 of them have already fallen should I teleport them now?'

'YES!! what are you waiting for at this point in time!!'

As I said that I could feel a small fluctuation in space as diablo teleported the entire Ogre village here and I immediately gave orders to the guards still around to give the healing potions to the Surviving Ogres immediately.

all of them seemed really confused since a moment ago they were being slaughtered by an army of 20,000 D-ranked Orcs but now they are being completely healed by hobgoblins with the help of some strange liquid from their point of view.

after being healed benimarue stood up with some hesitation asked me assuming that I was the leader. his voice was filled with slight hostility and slight tension in his voice, with a bit of sorrow mixed in it. I guess that his father also died in this timeline while trying to save them.

"we know that we were just being attacked by the the orcs but must I ask where are we now? and what have you done to us?"

"Nothing much. I just sensed a unusually large group of monsters so I sent him" I said as I pointed towards Diablo as he now stood behind me and I am currently in my human form. "to inspect what's up with that and he sent me a thought communication message right now that your village was being attacked right now so I told him to teleport you to this place"

"one more thing if you are planning to go back or something like that you should probably rest for now since its midnight right now and you guys had just been attacked and I am sure that some of you have lost your families but I advice you not to do anything reckless. first rest for a bit and I will explain you the situation tomorrow morning."

***

the next morning I was there in there temporary settlement properly explaining the events of last night.

"So to sum it all up your village has been completely burnt down and there is an army of 200,000 orcs in the forest. if you try to do anything to them you will all be killed and I sensed that a large scale battle was going on in the forest, so I sent out diablo to see what was happening and that's how you guys ended up being teleported here"

to this all the listening Ogres faced there heads down in sorrow realizing the true meaning of my words 'if I didn't help you you all might have died right now'.

"But then what should we even do then??"

one of the younger looking Ogre asked after which the whole crowd became kinda restless the another one shouted from somewhere.

"what if you were the one who orchestrated the whole thing?"

after which the whole crowd became even more restless. towards which Diablo was about to lash out any moment seeing the look on his face i figure at least that much to which i stopped him with a motion of my hand.

I just released some of my {Dragon Spirit's Haki} making all of them shut up and then I continued speaking

I think that the amount of Haki that I released should be enough of a display of power in my opinion for them to submit to me. as a Dragon's spirit is not something any anyone can shrug off especially someone who's only a B to B+ rank Ogre.

"if I wanted all of you dead I would have killed you a very long time ago without even breaking a sweat"

no one present in that area doubted those words because of the Haki i was emanating.