6-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.......................

"Haye Allah asho mein kya karun tumhara, nechay molvi sahab a gy hayn or abhi tak tumhara dupatta nhi set hua!" (Allah what will i do of this girl, the molvi (Religious Scholar) has come but her scarf is still not set!)

Faiza who came to see her daughter in her room got into total mother mood as she saw the girls pining aisha's dupatta on her head...

Aisha just rolled her eyes at her dramatic mother as she was all done and iman was putting the last pin... she look at herself adjusting her neck piece in the mirror and spoke

"Ammi mein tyar hun, ap asy hyper na hon!" (Mom i am ready, so don't get hyper!)

Saying so she looked at her mother who's hyper mode was nowhere to seen and now she was smiling brightly looking at her daughter... a smile got spread on aisha's lips when a voice got all their attention...

"Arey bhai hamari dulhan ko nechay ly ao ab!" (Hay bring our bride downstairs!)

It was Shahana listening to which the girls chuckled and faiza spoke...

"Hina tum mere sath chalo nechay, tumhary baba tumhy dhund rhy hayn, or tum dono isko ly ky ao nechay!" (Hina you come with me, you father was calling you, and you teo bring her down!)

She said pointing to iman and hadia who nodded and after hina and faiza went Aisha stood up adjusting her lehenga and then looked at the girls when hadia nudged her sister and spoke looking at aisha with a smirk..

"Aj to bhaijaan ka moun khula ka khula reh jy ga hamari bhabhi jaan ko dekh kr!" (Today brother is going to get shocked with his mouth wide open as he will see our sister-in-law)

Aisha nodded in disbelief looking down with a blush on her face while the girls laughed...

....................

Downstairs the living room was divided into two parts and in the centre a duppatta was attached with a stand from one end to the other... the gents were sitting on the side of the main door while the ladies were sitting towards the stairs as aisha had to come from there...

Ibrahim was seated on the couch with his dadu jaan Agha Ali... while the molvi was sitting on the couch next to his and filling the formalities on the Nikkah Nama....

Ibrahim who was listening to abdullah who was standing behind the couch... he laughed at him saying when they all listened the voice of footsteps and they all looked towards the stairs threw the red net dupatta... Ibrahim saw his to-be-wife coming down with iman and hadia on her either side holding her lehenga while her face was hidden with a veil of red dupatta which was having IBRAHIM KI DULHAN in the center and eventual it made his heart swell woth pride and love...