4-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

......................

Shehreyar got changed in his tracks and t-shirt before picking up his phone... but before he could open his phone he listened voices, and they all were shouting for Hoor!

"Hoor?"
"Hoor?"
"Hoor?"

Shehreyar nodded in disbelief thinking of what his little wife did this time... so he placed the mobile on the bed and opened the door to see Shahzaib standing near the door probably to knock it... but Shehreyar opened the door beforehand...

"Bhai Hoor ko dekha hai? Kahin bhi nhi hai! Hum icecream khany ja rhy hayn but wo mil hi nhi rahi"

Shehreyar took a breath and asked...

"Sab jaga dekh liya?"

Shahzaib nodded his head on which Shehreyar asked...

"Aik jaga chor di hai tum logon ny! Jao mein lata hun usy!"

Shahzaib thought about what place they left while walking down and everyone else followed them...

While Shehreyar closed the door of his room and walked to the stairs of the terrace mumbling...

"Kya karun mei apka Hoor?"

Soon he reached the terrace and saw Hoor standing near the railing... he silently walked to her and standing beside her spoke...

"Hoor apko sab nechay dhund rhy thy!"

Hoor looked up at him and frowned while asking him...

"Ku?"

"Bahir ja rhy hayn sab! Apko nhi jana?"

Hoor smiled but then spoke again looking at the dark sky...

"Aj dil nhi jany ka!"

This time shehreyar frowned and asked holding her shoulders...

"Kya hua? Tabiyat theek ha apki?"

Hoor smiled at his concern and then spoke lightly...

"Mein theek hun, baas aj jany ka dil nhi!"

Shehreyar nodded with some frowns still on his forehead.... and was about to go when Hoor held his hand and spoke....

"Apko pata hai aj tayi ammi or phupho apki shadi krwany ki baat kr rhi thi!"

Shehreyar looked at her now his frowns went away and he stood leaning to the railing looking at her cute face...

"Is liay meri begum ka dil nhi jany ka?"

Hoor looked down at her hands which were holding shehreyar's and nodded her head... Shehreyar smiled at her a little and later held her in his arms.... placing his one hand on her back and with the other pushing her locks behind her ear which made her look at him...