5-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

........................

Irtaza frowned as he walked out of his room holding Amal in his arms listeing to the shouts from downstairs...

He reached the living room and listened Aiman speaking...

"Abbu ap unsy koi baat nhi kry gy! Jab mein khud nhi chahti yeh mangni krna to un ko pressurise q krna?"

Irtaza looked at everyone and then asked...

"Kya ho rha hai?"

They all looked at him but Aiman looked at Amal and walking to him took Amal from him hugging her close to her chest while Ismail Bashir Mirza told his son...

"Ali ky abbu ka phone aya tha unho ny engagement krny sy mana kr diya hai, abbu jany lagy thy baat krni par Aiman keh rhi hai wo yeh mangni krna hi nhi chahti!"

Irtaza looked at Aiman before asking..

"Q?"

But Aiman didn't said a word so her dado, Samira Bashir Mirza spoke...

"Ku ky wo Amal ko chor kr nhi jana chahti, agar uski shadi ho gai to usy Amal ko chorna pary ga!"

Irtaza looked at Aiman and walking to her pulled Amal in his arms saying...

"Mein apni beti ka khayal rakh sakta hun, usky liay apni zindagi barbad na kro!"

Saying so he was about to walk out but Aiman held his arma saying...

"Yeh ap bhi janty hayn Ishaal ko meri zarurat hai utni hi jitni mujhy uski, apky chahny yan na chahny sy kuch nhi hoga! Mein shadi nhi karun gi, or mujhy meri Ishaal sy koi dur nhi kr sakta!"

Saying so she literally snatched Amal from Irtaza and ran upstairs to her room... while all Irtaza could do was to look at the stairs with silent eyes....

He didn't knew what to say or what to do... he was so tired of all the things that happened in the past 2 weeks that they shooked him from inside....

....................

Irtaza was trying to make Amal sleep but she was crying...

"Amal meri jaan soo jao na!"

He said to her but it didn't effect the 5 months old baby... when his door was knocked and later got opened by Aiman who came and standing infront Irtaza asked him to pass Amal to him...

He silently gave his daughter to her as he knew now only she can keep her calm... while Aiman held Amal with so much adoration and hummed a bit rocking her in her arms and soon Amal fall asleep holding Aiman's shirt in her small fist making Aiman smile and she pecked her head....

Irtaza looked at her sleeping daughter and then at the picture which was in his hand... his and Yumna's...

"I seriously don't know what to do, Amal cries all the day if she don't find Aiman with her, at one point i am trying to keep her away from me, and on the other end Amal is dragging her back to me! I am so confused"