3-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

....................

Minahil kept looking at her husband who was getting ready to go for his office when he looked at her from the mirror and asked...

"Kya hua minahil?"

Minahil pouted before sitting straight on which Zain walked towards her and sat beside her on the bed holding her hand...

"Batao mujhy!"

Minahil held his arm and hugged him placing her head on his shoulder entwinging their fingers...

"Office jana zaruri hai?"

She raised her eyes to look at him who passed her a handsome smile and kissed her forehead before looking at their fingers saying...

"1 week sy nhi gaya office, I don't even know ky ho kya rha hai wahan!"

Minahil hmmed playing in his fingers on which Zain told her....

"Sab hayn to sahi ghaar, or momna bhi to ai hui hai! Tum us ky sath raho baatain kro! Main jldi sy kaam khatam kr ky a jaoun ga!"

Minahil pulled back her head and pouted complaining to him...

"Ap to nhi hon gy na! Mein apky jesy to kisi sy baat nhi kr sakti momna api sath bhi nhi"

Zain smiled to his wife...

"Sorry begum jaan, but i promise i will come back as soon as possible! So can i go?"

He asked like a gentle man on which minahil huffed saying...

"Theek hai jiay! But apny promise kiya hai yaad rakhiay ga"

Zain laughed out kissing her cheek making her blush and hide her face in his chest....

......................

The couple walked down to the breakfast table side by side and entering inside Zain called out the greeting as per his habit making everyone look at him but almost all of them rolled their eyes looking at minahil except for 4 people.... 3 smiled back at them and one just looked down at his plate not showing any expression...

Zain just looked at Minahil and blinked his eyes.... after that both walked to their seats.... Zain as always sat beside his mother and Raza who used to sit beside Zain had taken the other chair as Minahil sat beside her husband and with her sat Sehar and at last Raza....

Minahil looked at the side to see Momna smiling at her making Minahil smile before she looked at her choti mumani/Khala who spoke...

"Minahil chalo shuru kro!"

Minahil nodded and looked at her plate she was persistent as she felt some hate gaze on her but then she felt her husband making her plate and she looked up at him with smile... Zain smiled back and eyes her to eat which she did with a happy smile on her lips...