1-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Aiman sat in between the girls on the carpet clapping on the songs wearing a long white frock with golden and brown work on the ends.... her ear shinning brightly with the heavy earrings she wore.... Aiman laughed sitting beside Fariha with happiness unknown to a gaze which was stuck on her only...

There stood Irtaza at the back door of the mansion.... his lips curved in a smile but soon disappeared as the reality sinked in his mind... a sigh left his lips and he turned around taking a last glance on her... the sky was shinning with the stars but he couldn't find anything beautiful in it...

Irtaza stood there looking at the dark sky until his mother's, Kiran Ismail Mirza's voice reached him ears making him turn and look at her...

"Irtaza yahan kya kr rhy ho beta?"

Irtaza's eyes once again took a glance of the beauty who was laughing before he passed a smile to his mother saying...

"Kuch nhi ammi, apko koi kaam hai?"

Kiran creased his head and spoke...

"Khana nhi khana apny?"

Irtaza silently nodded in no saying...

"Filhal bhook nhi hai ammi, subha late lunch kiya tha na, ap sab kha ly mein room mein ja rha hun!"

Kiran nodded with a smile while Irtaza pecked her forehead and then walked to the stairs keeping his gaze on the floor, not looking up for a second...

....................

Aiman walked inside her grandparents room and looked at her dadi jaan, Samira Bashir Mirza, who was sitting on the couch holding some things in her hand... Aiman walked to her and sitting on the floor near Samira's knees and asked...

"Kya sab kya hai dadi jaan?"

Samira looked at Aiman and told her holding a pair of bangles in her hands...

"Yeh Yumna ky liay hayn, kaal usy nikkah ky baad mein dun gi! Ksy hayn?"

Aiman looked at the bangles and spoke in her cheerful voice...

"Bht khubsurat hai, Yumna appi ko bht pasand ay gy!"

Samira smiled and nodded her head when the door was opened and both of them looked at the door to see her dada jaan, Bashir Ali Mirza, coming inside...

He looked at the two ladies and smiled saying....

"Arey hamari Aiman idher hai? Or bahir apki ammi jaan pura ghaar dhund bethi hayn!"

Aiman in an instant stood up saying...

"Allah g mein to bhul hi gai ammi ny mujhy aik kaam kaha tha!"