3-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

3 Years Ago

The whole Ansari family except Rashid Ali Ansari, Abeeha Rashid Ansari, Hoor Khadim Ansari, and Shehreyar Faiz Ansari, had gone out of city due to a wedding in their family...

Rashid Ali Ansari stayed back because his wife Abeeha Rashid Ali was forbidden to travel for a long journey and Hoor Khadim Ansari didn't had a heart to go without her grandparents whom she loved to the core... and same was the reason of Shehreyar Faiz Ansari....

Rashid and Abeeha were in their room with Hoor who was massaging Abeeha's feet... they all were talking and smiling when the door was opened by Shehreyar who entered calling out for Rashid...

"Dada jaan, bahir hamary family lawyer ay hayn!"

Abeeha looked at Rashid same as Hoor... while Rashid stood up saying...

"Ap chalo, mein a rha hun!"

Shehreyar nodded and went out while Rashid with Abeeha and Hoor too came out... they reached thr living room where the lawyer greeted Rashid and Abeeha who sat beside each other when the 17 years old Hoor ran to the kitchen to ask for the refreshment for the guest from the lady butler as told by her dado, Abeeha Rashid Ansari...

Hoor reached the living room jumping on her step while shehreyar slapped her head ever so lightly standing beside her... Hoor pouted rubbing her head making Shehreyar chuckle ans he mumbled while sitting on the couch...

"Pagal!"

Hoor squeezed her eyes at him making him smile ans he looked at the lawyer who opened the file and passed a paper to Rashid Ali Ansari telling him....

"Sir this is the will your mother made when she died 13 years ago, as your father gave all his inheritance on his wife's name before his death, she then called me to make some changes! I had to came here 4 months before but was stuck with some work!"

Rashid listened to him carefully while holding the papers but never red them... he passed a smile to the lawyer saying...

"That's all okay!"

The lawyer nodded in no saying...

"No sir, you can read the clause 2 of the will, she had mentioned me to be here they day HOOR KHADIM ANSARI will turn 17, but it has been 4 months!"

Hoor frowned listening to her name and looked at her grandparents... so did Shehreyar who was thinking about when on her birthday only... while Rashid and Abeeha who were sitting beside each other read out the clause two and looked at each other before looking at the lawyer saying...

"Par ammi asy ksy keh sakti hai? Ismy Hoor or Shehreyar ki bhi to marzi honi chahiye!"

This time Hoor ans Shehreyar looked at each other listening to their names until the lawyer spoke...