3-

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

....................

Irtaza entered his room all tired and saw his wife sitting on the bed folding her clothes... as she looked up to see Irtaza he smiled at her before walking to her...

"Aasalam-O-Alikum!"

Yumna smiled and greeted him back asking him...

"Aj ap late ho gy?"

Irtaza sighed while nodding his head...

"Han aj kuch files complete krni thi!"

Yumna creased her hand and spoke...

"Irtaza 1 week ki date di hai doctor ny!"

Irtaza smiled and pecked her head saying...

"Then i should complete my work as soon as possible"

Yumna also smiled when the door was knocked... the duo looked at the door and saw Aiman coming inside with her smiling face... Irtaza looked at his hand which was holding Yumna's while he listened Aiman saying...

"Yumna appi phupho ai hayn nechay, Yaseen bhai sath!"

Yumna smiled brightly before saying...

"ati hun!"

Aiman smiled and walked out before saying...

"Or han Irtaza bhai taya abbu apko bula rhy thy!"

Irtaza stood up saying...

"Let me get changed, phir aik sath chalty hayn!"

Yumna nodded and Irtaza walked to change....

....................

Irtaza sat on the bench outside the OT with his mother, father and Aiman... while his phupho and Yumna's mother, Fatima Ahmed Khan, and Yaseen Ahmed Khan....

Irtaza's eyes was again and again going towards the door of the OT.... while finally it opened up and the doctor came out...

"Yumna's family?"

She asked from the people who were gathered in the hospital... when Irtaza stood up in a second speaking...

"We are!"

The doctor nodded and said...

"She is blessed with a girl, and is all okay!"

Irtaza smiled handsomely listening to the doctor and looked at his family who was also smiling... his father came and hugged him same happened with Yaseen...

While the ladies hugged each other with Aiman being the happy the most listening about the small baby.... she was always excited to see a small baby but now having in her own family, her own home made her happy to no extant...