Bonus Part

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

....................

2 Years Later

Haya frowned looking at Zaayan who sat on the couch after coming from outside listening to the call... She glanced at their children who were sitting on the high chair of the kitchen waiting for their noodles....

3 years ago Zaayan renovated their small single story house by making a room on the place of the dining area in front the kitchen for their kids and the kitchen became an open area with a counter top and some high kitchen stools....

Looking at them haya walked to her husband....
She placed her hand on Zaayan's shoulder who looked at her and she asked...

"Kya hua? Kiska phone tha?"

Zaayan took a deep breath and told her...

"Hassan ka! Dadu hospital mein hai heart attack hua hai unhy aj!"

He kept looking at her while Haya sat beside her with her hand still on his shoulder....

"Ap jao gy?"

Zaayan looked at his hands nodding his head and said...

"Thori dayr tak nikalty hayn!"

Haya nodded her head and kissed the side of his head saying...

"In Sha Allah wo theek ho jy gy!"

Zaayan just closed his eyes leaning to her... when their moment got disturbed by the loud voice of their 3 musketeers...

"Mama noodles!"

Haya looked at them with Zaayan and then spoke...

"La rhi hun!"

Saying so she walked to the kitchen while Zaayan walked to his kids...

"Baba see bike!"

Amaan the younger twin called her father showing him the apron he was wearing... he loved bikes so Haya got a apron for him with bikes on it for eating...

Zaayan smiled and was about to say something when another voice came to him...

"Baba me doll!"

Ameera the elder twin called out her father making him chuckle... both of them do this thing whenever one try to call either of the parent...

While Ayat sat their looking at her mother waiting for her noodles to be served.... Zaayan talked to both of the twins while Ayat too complained him about both of the twins teasing her while she was working...

Zaayan smiled looking at Haya and mumbled an I Love You to her who smiled at him.....

......................