Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

..................

Ibrahim came out of his car holding his coat  in one hand and the other one was rubbing his temple to let go the tiredness... lovking his car he walked towards the main door of the Agha Mansion... as he took the first step from the two which led to the front door he listened his most favourite voice but he could fee the anger in that voice....

"Zubair bhai mein akhri dafa keh rhi hun ab ap koi chocolate nhi la ky dy gy, nhi to mein ibrahim sy shikayat karun gi apki!"

Ibrahim chuckled at her before entering the main door and his eyes fell on her... his wife who was sitting on the couch wrapping her arm around her chest and in front her sat zubair who gave her whatever look...

But before Ibrahim could say something he listened his two more favourite voice after his wife...

"Baba!"

And he smiled brightly as his son ran to him as they saw him after coming out of the kitchen... Ibrahim threw his coat on the couch and picked up his 3 years old identical twins in his arms...

And his eyes moved to her Ashi who passed him a big smile as he walked towards her holding their sons in his arms....

"Ksy hayn mere bete?"

"Baba, chachu got us choco!"
"But mama snatched them!"

Both Musa and Essa spoke in their father's ear so that their mother don't listen but as they looked at aisha they saw a glare on her face which made them hug their father who laughed out...

"Ashi ku ly li chocolate?"

Ibrahim asked moving his gaze to his wife who placed her head on his shoulder while Musa and Essa sat on their father's legs respectively...

"Rozana itni chocolates khaty hayn, jab teeth gayab ho jy gy tab pata chaly ga!"

Aisha squeezed her eyes at the duo who wobbled their lips looking at their father... Ibrahim smiled and then blinked his eyes at the duo who smiled and ran to the kitchen to get the chocolate...

After they went ibrahim looked around and asked after wrapping his arm around aisha's shoulder who was playing with his shirt button...

"Sab kahan hayn?"

Aisha didn't raised her eyes and told him...

"Sab bary aunty Shamim ki beti ki shadi py gy hayn, Hina apni dost ki traf hai baad ati ho gi, Aliza apny room mein hayn Rehan ky sath or zubair bhai shyed kamry mein gy hayn!"

Ibrahim nodded and then asked

"Acha to apko kya chahiye?"

This time aisha looked at him and gave him a big smile saying...

"Pizza!"