Epilogue

Edited*

OLIVIA'S pov:

*Time jump*

It's finally graduation day. I've never been more excited in my life.

The girls and I went to a salon in the city and got our hair and makeup done.

I also bought the most gorgeous dress ever. Brennan hasn't seen it yet but I know he's going to love it.

About a month after we came home from Paris, we had our prom. It was amazing.

Brennan made the night so special. He booked a hotel room for us in a 4 star hotel. There was a hot tub and all in the room.

I won't get into details about the night but let's just say it got a bit hot and steamy in the hot tub.

Back to our graduation. We were meeting Brennan and Zeke at the school and then afterwards we're going out to dinner with our families. Brennan's parents rented out a restaurant for us. Afterwards we're going to a party that one of Brennan's friends is throwing.

 Afterwards we're going to a party that one of Brennan's friends is throwing

^Olivia's outfit, makeup and hair^<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The minute we pulled up to the school, I saw Brennan and Zeke standing at the front door waiting for us.

And let me tell you, Brennan looked HAWT.

^Brendan's outfit^

^Brendan's outfit^

"You look so good." Brennan said when I walked up to him. "So do you. I love you in this colour." I replied making him blush.

"I just love you so much." He confessed to me.

We walked hand and hand into the school gym and went to find our seats. I was sitting with my girls and Brennan was sitting with the boys.

The ceremony seemed to drag on for ages but when Brennan was called up on to the stage, I couldn't help the loud screaming coming out of me.

"And finally we have Olivia Gray." The principal said.

Ok Liv you can do this.
Just don't trip up.
You've walked much worse places than up onto the gym stage.

I had to give myself a pep talk or else I would've fell flat on my face in front of everyone.

So embarrassing..........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the ceremony, we got our pictures taken.

And when I say we got our picture taken, I mean we had a full on photo shoot.

Each mom from every child needed at least one picture of us each.

I'd say we spent a good hour or more alone on getting pictures taken.

"Alright. Olivia and Brennan. Come on let's go." I heard my mom shout while I was talking to Emma and Brielle.

I bugged the girls and boys goodbye since they'll be doing their own thing with their family.

Brennan and I walked hand in hand to his car and told my parents we'd follow them because we have absolutely no idea where we're going.

"I can't believe we graduated." I said making Brennan turn his head to look at me.

"I know it's so crazy. But look on the bright side, in my opinion we have a very surprising night ahead of us......"

Ok now that just confused me.

Brennan just laughed at my face, pulled up to the restaurant and helped me out of the car.

What did he mean by surprising????

He's not talking about what I think he's talking about.

Is he???????

Hey guys!!!

I know I've been away for awhile again but I'm back now!!!

So what did everyone think???

What do you think Brennan meant by surprising??

This is the final chapter....

But who knows maybe I'll make some bonus scenes!!!!

Love you guys so much for actually reading my story and voting for it xoxo

Word count: 607 words